• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Siliconera Rumor 2 Karin Kanzuki And R. Mika Will Return For Street Fighter V

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShogunDarius

May 30, 2013
Earlier, Siliconera reported that Alex and Urien from Street Fighter III would be part of the playable roster in Street Fighter V. Now, we can confirm two more characters: Karin Kanzuki and R. Mika from the Alpha series.

Karin made her first appearance in a Street Fighter spin-off manga starring Sakura. She made her playable debut in Street Fighter Alpha 3, and was then included in Capcom Fighting Evolution as well.

Meanwhile, R. Mika, too, made her first appearance in Street Fighter Alpha 3. She hasn’t been featured in any of Capcom’s fighters following that game.
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/07/08/karin-and-r-mika-will-return-for-street-fighter-v/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+siliconera/MkOc+(Siliconera)

Thores

Sep 21, 2011
www.youtube.com
Oh shit, that would make that one rumor list true.

But Ken Bogard disagreed with that list? And he cited R. Mika's inclusion as the reason.

Ferrio

Banned
Jun 7, 2004
Even more characters people were thinking were going to make it. Hell I called Karin at that teaser splash screen they released at E3.

Jul 22, 2007
I'm glad they seem to be mixing things out for SFV. My concern was that this was just going to be SFIV-2, seeing these lineup rumors is making me feel different about that

pizzacat

Banned
Nov 10, 2014
That article reminded me how irrelevant these characters are again. I have a feeling people just want them for a certain reason

Ferrio

Banned
Jun 7, 2004
Honestly I despise R.Mika. I really hope she gets some kinda redesign because her original outfit is really really stupid.

Also she better still be voiced by the Naruto voice actress.

direct_quote

Oct 31, 2012
Honestly I despise R.Mika. I really hope she gets some kinda redesign because her original outfit is really really stupid.

Also she better still be voiced by the Naruto voice actress.
Yah never liked R.Mika and don't understand the love for her. Did anyone even play her?

Gren

Mar 1, 2013
Well, if the rumors are true for the four, I hope that makes the masses happy.

Thores

Sep 21, 2011
www.youtube.com
Which rumor list? And is Ken Masters on it?
This rumor list from a few weeks ago that the Siliconera claims are lining up very conveniently with:

-Ryu
-Chun-Li
-M.Bison
- Nash
- Cammy
- Birdie
- R.Mika
- Zangief
- Dhalsim
- Juri
- Karin
- Ken
- Urien
- Alex
- Laura (New character from Brazil)
- Rashid (New character from Africa)
- Zen (New character from India)
- New Boss

Stone Ocean

May 27, 2013
How reliable is Siliconera anyways? Are they really the type of site to just post any old rumor?

Maybe the person who made that leak list is their "source" instead of the list itself :p
Well, for what is worth, Siliconera are the ones that leaked FF7 Remake would be announced at E3 so

Nyoro SF

Jul 5, 2011
I know Siliconera has hit some rumors on the money but I would need to see further proof.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Aug 23, 2005
Here's a rumor list from a few weeks ago that the Siliconera claims are lining up very conveniently with:

-Ryu
-Chun-Li
-M.Bison
- Nash
- Cammy
- Birdie
- R.Mika
- Zangief
- Dhalsim
- Juri
- Karin
- Ken