• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SimCity a disaster for you? Take a look at Cities: Skylines (not related to CitiesXL)

9O5F6RZ.png
Reminds me of Bucheggplatz in Zurich. Just missing something like the winding stairs in the middle.

dkC2Nuh.jpg

FlipCup

Neo Member
Anyone know how this would work with the i5 128GB SSD 4GB SP3? I know that i meets recommended settings but just curious.

In process of updating my desktop...

So, should we move to the OT now?

I had no interest in this game until I looked at this thread. Why do you do this to me. I've got no money or time to be buying new games now. Stop, please. Spare me haha.

If you can scrape up about $22 you're good to go.

Cities Skylines |OT| CimCity for those who felt scammed by SimCity

Nah, I think it was decided to not get too mean spirited about it, especially with Maxis being closed last week.

man, so it's not just about thinking how your cars move, but you also need to give the pedestrians proper movement because they will A) use cars less and B) clog the intersections less meaning less red lights meaning better flowing traffic

Nerf sidewalks

Was wondering how this would perform on my iMac.

3.2 GHz Intel i5
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce 755M 1024 MB GDDR5

I really want to play this game but don't want to spend 30$ if its going to chug along.

Was wondering how this would perform on my iMac.

3.2 GHz Intel i5
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce 755M 1024 MB GDDR5

I really want to play this game but don't want to spend 30$ if its going to chug along.

As long as I turn down the settings I can play it just fine on my MPBr.
VO3s1uEl.png

Someone in the OT also said that there seems to be a performance issue with NVIDIA on Mac, so hopefully it's something that will be patched soon. I'd rather play with pretty settings. ;)

Top Bottom