• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Since "and 3 others" joined neogaf...

SKM1

No, if I show up at the end of the list, it looks legit.
Thanks King of Foxes, who definitely isn't my alt account.

I see this
Screenshot-from-2020-06-28-12-56-27.png

SKM1

He sometimes shows up at the end and sometimes not. Probably depends on the order in which people liked the post?

The point is that if he shows up at the end there is an extra "and".

It doesn't always work, but it does. There was one time it threw me off because someone else had "and" in their name, it shown me, and a user named "three" . Damn near gave me a troll stroke.

Yeah maybe if it works I don't notice it precisely because it works

Last edited:
I haven't figured out what triggers it precisely. I think it's a combination of number of people, number of characters, and time frame in which I like something.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
What are notifications
psychic vampires
Actually we prefer the term energy vampires. Why I was explaining this to a man on the bus earlier when I was going over a dream I had as a child. It was about stapling my homework and how MOTHER always bought cheap staples so I had to staple the papers twice. Granted I enjoy stapling papers but I feel like mother just wanted me to do things twice for whatever reason. Hey look, there is some gum on the floor.
13cca0671094638f855a258e3df29a8320-mark-proksch-what-we-do-in-the-shadows.2x.rsquare.w536.jpg

Imagine hating a man that has done nothing to you directly or via association. People actually hate Phil? I think most people just laugh at the dude.
I'm assuming you're referring to DSP? I don't hate the man personally, I think he's a giant piece of shit and a con artist, and that's saying a lot coming from me. I just love the cottage industry that's sprung up around him that makes fun of him.

Top Bottom