• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sizzler cheese toast recipe revealed as restaurant chain closes

bitbydeath

I’m totally making this!

images
Ingredients:

Thick sliced white bread

pecorino cheese

margarine

Method:

1. Combine equal amounts of margarine with pecorino cheese and mix to create a paste.

2. Spread the mixture on one side of the bread.

3. Cook it in your frying pan on a low to medium heat for about 60 seconds. When it’s golden brown, it’s ready to eat.

brap

Banned
Is this really what australians eat? Cheese bread? Amazing cuisine.

What an incredible recipe.

I can leak another similarly complex and surprising one of theirs:

1. Put some ice cubes into a glass
2. Open a bottle of Coke
3. Pour Coke into the glass

Its called "coke with ice". You're welcome.
oi thanks cunt. neva erd dis befoah. tryin it out tonoight.

n0razi

So.... bread+cheese+butter = toast

How is this any different than the millions of variations of grilled cheese sammich that people have been making already

Fbh

Never had this..... but no one ever figured out it's literally just 1 type of cheese and margarine?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Thought this thread was about this place:

logo.png

Which wouldn't surprise me they were going under as I personally haven't seen one in over a decade, but I guess they still exist.

highrider

Banned
I’ll kick over a similar recipe from my southern grandma. Take regular saltine crackers, dip them in cold water, enough where they begin to saturate. Lay them on a baking pan then put a good pat of butter on each cracker. Bake at 350 until slightly golden all over. It’s like buttery clouds of savor lol

DarkestHour

Banned
So Romano cheese and margarine. Who would have guessed that complex recipe? Worth a shot though for shits and giggles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom