• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SKATE MAN INTENSE RESCUE - Gaming has peaked folks, it's over

Nokterian

michael-what-the-offiskuar.gif

So, after being air dropped in to liberate a remote town from aliens, he managed to save 4 dogs on skateboards? Government money well spent, that'll be something to tell the grandkids!

8QiB2AA.png

Fat chance of this piece of shit hitting every major platform. Mind you, if "Meme Run" can get on the Wii U e-shop then there's a possiblility this could too.

Sou Da

So, after being air dropped in to save a bunch of hostages and liberate a remote town from aliens, he managed to save 4 dogs on skateboards? Government money well spent, that'll be something to tell the grandkids!

8QiB2AA.png

Fat chance of this piece of shit hitting every major platform. Mind you, if "Meme Run" can get on the Wii U e-shop then there's a possiblility this could too.

Might have a chance on the 360 indie section.

ffdgh

I can't believe i'm saying this but that low fps is hurting my eyes. Random cheetah, weird enemies, and skateboard dogs...game of the forever?

Helpless Dogs waiting for days in captivity by the wicked venons all attempts have fail to rescue them
here comes Skate Man the only one with power and speed to beat gravity like the venons.

The mission is simple go in rescue as many Dogs you can before you run out of time.
Dangers are the venons are the enemies and they are crazy they can fly , they can get invisible , they can go through things
and the energy around them alone can kill you even when they are dead. so the mission is simple yet hard it requires focus.
mission is not complete until you have successfully rescue certain number of bogs.

this is very intense Game as the enemies can come in numbers and kill you.
PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac."
I'm in

Wait, so the dogs ARE the main focus of the story? I'm totally dumbfounded by that little story blurb. Do the aliens know something about skateboarding dogs that we don't, and why only kidnap the dogs? Do the dogs hold the key to lightspeed travel or some shit? And what happened to the human presence within the town, or is this a town completely ran, and owned by dogs? These questions must be answered.

Enquiring minds needs to know!

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Who is the commentator? Is he some youtube personality?

He has one of the most intolerable voices I have ever heard.

Top Bottom