• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skull and Bones - Official PC Features Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Watch the latest trailer for Skull and Bones to see what to expect with the PC features of the upcoming game, including uncapped FPS, 4K & HDR support, graphical customization, DLSS/FSR, wide-screen support, ray tracing, controller options, and more.

Skull and Bones launches on November 8, 2022.

tvdaXD

So I saw some early gameplay at Gamescom, it looked unfinished, and basically like a glorified Black Flag expansion.
Just the way the NPC's were highlighted, some in game effects... It all reminded me of Black Flag.

So I saw some early gameplay at Gamescom, it looked unfinished, and basically like a glorified Black Flag expansion.
Just the way the NPC's were highlighted, some in game effects... It all reminded me of Black Flag.

That would hold me interest, matey. The only series of Ubisoft games I've really dived into and completed was Black Flag.

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
Its so nice that DLSS and FSR are becoming more and more standard with every pc release.

Top Bottom