• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Character vote | The Campaign united us, The Voting will destroy us

Again, please understand – resolving these voting issues can be extremely time-consuming and takes time away from other work. So I humbly beseech you that you please be thorough before contacting me directly.

Poor Peter.

More Beowulf by the artist from before.

tumblr_mknnpfTJFQ1qe6ix6o1_1280.png

Azure J

The Unamused Umbrella meme is the best thing to come from this campaign. If it isn't actually referenced when it's her turn to show up, I'll be so sad. :lol

Azure J

The music this guy streaming is playing lol

I thought the same thing, but leaving the stream up in the background for a long time has made me appreciate the melodies. Then again, that's all I do with J-music really. :p

Edit: Needs more T.M. Revolution, SiD, and Lotus Juice though. :p

Loona

I love boxing characters, and this guy is like an amalgam of all of them. A dream come true. Except no one else likes them apparently. :V

Andy's reference list lacks KoF's Heavy D! and Vanessa, so it's clearly incomplete.

Also, stream chat seems pretty ignorant about Mugen - a lot of crap was done with it, but it's still remarkably powerful, it's just that the creations aren't really meant to work with each other, so results are really chaotic, but the good stuff can be quite impressive.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
  • Feng
  • Eliza
  • Aeon
  • Black Dahlia

The 1st 2 based on gameplay, the last 2 on character design.

Most of the fanart coming out of this renewed interest is awesome. It was totally the right move to open up the floodgates on the characters. It got the fanbase and newcomers all riled up.
More Beowulf by the artist from before.

tumblr_mknnpfTJFQ1qe6ix6o1_1280.png
This is awesome. Annie and Beowulf make an for sweet tag team. If I could make gifs I'd make some funny stuff using WWE footage lmao.

Psxphile

Just realized we're one week away from the game's 1st anniversary (release date was April 10th, right?). Anything being planned?

SupaNaab

I think if you want votes for Andy you need to push for the storyline.

A figment of Peacock's warped imagination made flesh... er... steel. One of the unexpected results from Patricia's use of the Avery Unit, Andy and his buddies are based on her favorite cartoons. What they do when their creator is not around remains a mystery.

What I want is Peacock's warped imagination. I want Andy to just be a part of that greater imagination. If Andy was like a team of completely differing cartoon styles/characters that just go crazy like his story implies, I'd be all in. Instead his playstyle is being sold as a boxer-archetype and that's frankly lackluster compared to the other never been done before playstyles.

Loona

I think if you want votes for Andy you need to push for the storyline.

What I want is Peacock's warped imagination. I want Andy to just be a part of that greater imagination. If Andy was like a team of completely differing cartoon styles/characters that just go crazy like his story implies, I'd be all in. Instead his playstyle is being sold as a boxer-archetype and that's frankly lackluster compared to the other never been done before playstyles.

You cannot expect to beat Peacock in a cartoon-off, she's simply the best there is.

Vote Beowulf!

Top Bottom