• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls PC: Steamy 2D fighting action available for Pre-Order+ Beta acess

We in there!

What is this colour pallete DLC and do I already own it if I participated in the indiegogo campaign?

right, but do i get 4 separate copies of the game to distribute or am i required to gift the whole pack together?

for example:
if i bought the pack and wanted to give you a copy of the game.
could i give you one copy and then give three other people their own copies.
or would i have to give you the whole 4pack and then you would have to gift the three additional copies?

edit: actually it seems to block me from purchasing the pack since i already own the game. that's a shame, i thought it would work since the add to cart button was there. :( nvm.

4 pack always gives you one so that's why you can't buy it if you already own it. Sucks

joe2187

Banned
We in there!

What is this colour pallete DLC and do I already own it if I participated in the indiegogo campaign?

If you backed enough to get access to the Beta through IGG, you'll have the current palette DLC, as well as all pre-orders get them.

I was really talking about the dozens of other fan created palettes from the IGG that will be available down the line.

Decado

I need to check and see if my arcade sticks work with the pc or if there is an adapter for them. Haven't used them in ages.

Busaiku

Oh, forgot this thread existed, so I'll ask here...

Hey, so the code from being an Ally, is it only for the Beta, or does it become the full game once it hits Steam officially?
Not really sure how Steam works or anything, so I figure I can give away my code if so.

joe2187

Banned
Beta please!

sent

Oh, forgot this thread existed, so I'll ask here...

Hey, so the code from being an Ally, is it only for the Beta, or does it become the full game once it hits Steam officially?
Not really sure how Steam works or anything, so I figure I can give away my code if so.

If you backed through indiegogo that will become the full game. SO DONT GIVE IT AWAY!

So are the lobbies going to have spectating options or what.

As far as I know, not initially. The plan is to release the "All Play" lobbies first where a single lobby will be setup with multiple matches going on at the same time with the players rotating after each round.

Ravidrath

So are the lobbies going to have spectating options or what.

We're working on getting this into the initial release, but it may have to wait for a patch.

Long story short, the GGPO we got with experimental spectator code performed worse than the current version, so we had to roll back. We're working on it, though.

joe2187

Banned
NEW INFO:

The 90 day grace period for Beta codes on CAG has been suspended, now all you need to do is just register for CAG and you get a BETA code! Also stick around for the great cheapass video game sales, coupons and discounts news!

(maybe a mod could edit the title to promote the news?) maybe, pretty please. :3

ChronoX

NEW INFO:

The 90 day grace period for Beta codes on CAG has been suspended, now all you need to do is just register for CAG and you get a BETA code! Also stick around for the great cheapass video game sales, coupons and discounts news!

(maybe a mod could edit the title to promote the news?) maybe, pretty please. :3

Thanks for the heads up.

Top Bottom