• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skylanders official website updates to include Crash Edition tab

Let's just skip to Monday so we can get this over with.

image.php

notlikethis.gif
uwerdachosen1.gif

Good luck to whoever announces this on Monday, unless there's also a true Crash game to announce. Otherwise it will go down like a lead balloon.

This announcement will be in Adam Boyes' section at E3 friends

He'll announce this as a troll and then as he goes to move on, someone comes out in a Crash Bandicoot suit

Ridley327

Wouldn't someone like Ratchet & Clank, Sackboy etc. Characters they own be a better choice, plus that todays kids might recognize.

They don't have the nostalgia that Crash does, which is why I think this is a backdoor way to get new players to Skylanders that wouldn't have looked at it otherwise. All Sony needs to do is get just one promo image of Spyro and Crash side-by-side and you're going to get a lot of jaws wagging.

Hazu

Thanks god there are no Skylanders Amiibo this year! I spend a shit load of money just to get the 4 figures!

Can we just outright go on strike against skykanders. Not just for crash but for spyro too.

Spyro belongs to insomniac. They created what he is and I think we just do it. United and all that jazz.

Fuckskylanders#

Ah, skykanders, skykanders is better

They don't have the nostalgia that Crash does, which is why I think this is a backdoor way to get new players to Skylanders that wouldn't have looked at it otherwise. All Sony needs to do is get just one promo image of Spyro and Crash side-by-side and you're going to get a lot of jaws wagging.

I'm with you there. But I still have a feeling it might be a new game as well.

Akiraptor

Welp, I guess Crash fans get to experience their franchise get Activision'd just like us Spyro fans did many years ago.

If it's really going down like that id almost expect ps1 classics with crash at the front?

Unless they have a magic emulator which is doubtful then it's still a letdown.

Top Bottom