• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skyrim: Yes, Those devs are lazy!

flat mimimi about button-mashing issues

even rough on psvr, it was sheer bliss to live in Skyrim and feel more dread in its countless dungeons than ever before

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Played it on 2011 and loved it.

Yeah the gameplay isn't the best and they dumbed down some of RPG aspects, but for me Bethesda RPGs where always about immersion and getting lost while exploring their worlds, which are filled with locations and detail, and imo Skyrim nails that.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
It’s amazing how everyone gives Bethesda endless free passes and they can fuck up their games and not even let people get refunds also stiffing customers who order collector’s editions selling products and shipping low quality versions. People are still hyped for Skyrim 2 even though we all know they are again using the same terrible buggy engine they have used for years and years. Why is it ok for Bethesda to constantly pump out crap? Where does this endless goodwill come from?

I felt like I was living in a fantasy land when MS bought them and so many people were cheering like Bethesda is an amazing company lol. Did you guys play 76? Hahah. Wow. Ok. And you are still excited. Lool

Gamers have the memory of a goldfish. That’s why this CDPR shit is going to be a distant memory in 6 months.

Last edited:

ruvikx

Banned
Skyrim has arguably the best soundtrack ever, whether it's the orchestral moments or the quite ambient moments.

That and the gameplay loop is addictive as hell once you realize how to push your player character in a certain gameplay direction (stealth, archery, sneaking were my favorite skills).

Last edited:

horkrux

idk man I had been playing this game for 70h until I realized it was the worst I had ever played

on the bright side I know what to expect from Bethesda now and steer clear of their games

Handy Fake

In the spirit of balance, I loved Skyrim on release on PS3 and still do.

However, it was released as an absolute cacophony of shit and things didn't really improve over time.

Cyberpunk, while a tremendous shitshow, is rather a victim of the studio's own excess and ego.

Top Bottom