• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sleeping Dogs HD outed by Shopto? PS4/Xbox One/PC

http://www.***********/search/?platform=&newsearch=Sleeping+Dogs+HD

i6ZrARd.jpg

This was my goty in the past

ShopTo has outed Ratchet & Clank Vita Trilogy and Minecraft PS3 before, so who knows. They might be right again

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/477554000133234688

Tizoc

Shopto is not link-able on GAF.
Don't see why they'd list it for PC since you can get the High Res Textures DLC if you want it more 'HD'.

ref

If this is true, curious to see what improvements have been made to the PC version.

Game already looked pretty damn good, insane at night with rain.

I assume it will include all the DLC, so that's nice since there's a good deal of it.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
What would be HD about it on PC? Are they upgrading the models since the game has a better texture pack ready for download already.

Tagyhag

Would be neat if true, but the PC version already feels "HD" as it is. Square Enix does fantastic ports.

So I wonder what upgrades they would add if they would expect people to double-dip.

Seems like all Square can do now a days is release HD remastered games. I don't blame them. They are easy, cheap, low man powered, and they can make a killing off of it too.

Addnan

Not sure how they can make the PC version look any better without a complete overhaul. Not like there's a shortage of resolutions or AA.

Wasn't Sleeping Dogs already pretty great looking on the PC? I mean unless they pull a TR and they change Wei Shen's face and call it the definitive edition or something.

Mononoke

Banned
I personally loved this game. I loved the story/characters and specifically the world. Was totally refreshing to take it to HK. I was a little disappointed with how the story wrapped up, but this overall was one of my favorite games of the last 5 years. Would definitely play again (although I really want a sequel).

Denton

Console gamers should also be allowed to experience the glory of 1080p/60fps Ultra + high-res texture packed version of Sleeping Dogs, one of the best city action games ever.
I hope this is true. And if there are any further improvements, that would be fantastic. I would be up for a third PC playthrough.

But mostly I need SD 2 with Wei Fucking Shen.

elektrixx

Banned
I'll give this game another chance if it exists on PC.

If it exists, at least they're not fucking PC people over like the Tomb Raider devs. I refuse to play it until Definite Edition comes to PC.

Hexa

I wanted to play this game last gen but never got around to buying it. I would love to play it on next gen so I hope this is true.
I feel it's fake though, because I doubt they would use the same box art for an HD rerelease.

Nethaniah

I'll give this game another chance if it exists on PC.

If it exists, at least they're not fucking PC people over like the Tomb Raider devs. I refuse to play it until Definite Edition comes to PC.

They're fucking people over if they expect them to pay money for a graphical update.

sfedai0

Banned
My last 2 games I wanted for PS3 werre Last of Us and Sleeping Dogs. Then the white PS4 and LoU HD port happened. Now this. My timing is so good.

Top Bottom