• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sleepwalking is embarrassing.....sleepwalking naked, now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

obsolete

I sleepwalk very occasionally...maybe it's more like really intense dreaming.

When I was a kid, my mom found me just about to piss into the refrigerator. Around the same time, she occasionally found me curled up asleep in the kitchen cupboard after I had carefully removed all the pots and pans. :lol

A few years back I dreamed that I had built a bomb in my room, and for some reason I had started the timer. I jumped out of bed and spent the next 10 minutes looking for the bomb...that was scary.

MMaRsu

Banned
I was sleepwalked as a kid, went out of my room to go to the toilet ( apparently ), but then my parents heard a strange sound..it was me pissing down the stairs :lol

Zozz

Banned
I did that, one time I opened up my drawer and started to piss in it.... guess I thought I was a the toilet or something. I got all my socks soaked in piss.

I have a friend that sleepwalks sometimes when he is pissed. One time we found him in the kitchen eating a bag of flour :lol Needless to say we all lock our bedroom doors when he's over!

sonarrat said:
I think a lot of you need to make sure you pee before you go to bed.

Funny, the night last week I had pissed on the floor was after I drank nearly a case of diet pepsi that day (I drink a shitton of pop when I play games, and I had saved about 12 hours of my day for BioShock). No amount of pissing before bed would have stopped that stuff from needing to come out.

Tarazet

RiskyChris said:
Funny, the night last week I had pissed on the floor was after I drank nearly a case of diet pepsi that day (I drink a shitton of pop when I play games, and I had saved about 12 hours of my day for BioShock). No amount of pissing before bed would have stopped that stuff from needing to come out.

Caffeine is a diuretic.. and if you can drink a Diet Pepsi and then go straight to bed, you're beyond gone.

sonarrat said:
Caffeine is a diuretic.. and if you can drink a Diet Pepsi and then go straight to bed, you're beyond gone.

Uh what? Am I going to die?

This would explain why I pee really often when drinking this stuff then?

Tarazet

RiskyChris said:
Uh what? Am I going to die?

Yes.
eventually

This would explain why I pee really often when drinking this stuff then?

It certainly would. I would recommend buying jugs of unsweetened iced tea and adding Splenda.. less caffeine, and no aspartame.

sonarrat said:
Yes.
eventually

It certainly would. I would recommend buying jugs of unsweetened iced tea and adding Splenda.. less caffeine, and no aspartame.

Well I bought this fucking water filtration jug but there's something wrong with it, in fact I'll make a thread about it.

Tarazet

RiskyChris said:
Well I bought this fucking water filtration jug but there's something wrong with it, in fact I'll make a thread about it.

I just drink from the tap.. whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger. ;)

sonarrat said:
I just drink from the tap.. whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger. ;)

I grew up near Lake Michigan, so my home town tap water tastes great. I'm now at Purdue University in the middle of bumfuck, IN, and the water here is dreadful tasting.

Tarazet

RiskyChris said:
I grew up near Lake Michigan, so my home town tap water tastes great. I'm now at Purdue University in the middle of bumfuck, IN, and the water here is dreadful tasting.

One of the best things about San Francisco is that we get our water from Hetch Hetchy Reservoir in the Yosemite National Park. Delicious. I don't know why anyone would buy bottled!

sonarrat said:
One of the best things about San Francisco is that we get our water from Hetch Hetchy Reservoir in the Yosemite National Park. Delicious. I don't know why anyone would buy bottled!

That was my reaction growing up as a kid, since I didn't understand how it tasted any different. Living here however, and I won't drink this shit tap water. Makes me want to puke.

Tarazet

RiskyChris said:
That was my reaction growing up as a kid, since I didn't understand how it tasted any different. Living here however, and I won't drink this shit tap water. Makes me want to puke.

People still buy lots of bottled water here, and damned if I can figure out why. Maybe they just like to take it with them in their cars. I keep a liter sport bottle with me at work, and I fill it up with tap water instead of the expensive shit they truck in that doesn't even taste as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom