• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Slender: The Arrival Is Coming To The Wii U eShop

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/10/slender_the_arrival_is_stalking_its_way_to_the_wii_u_eshop

Cult survival horror title is being published by Majesco

A PEGI rating has revealed that Majesco is publishing the Blue Isle Studios title Slender: The Arrival on the Wii U eShop.

The game originally launched on PC and Mac back in 2013 and has since become something of a cult classic. It features the iconic Slender Man, a faceless antagonist who supplies a great many of the game's signature scary moments.

Nice. I'm still awaiting for the ps4 version. But I would prefer to pick this up on my Wii u over PS3 for convenience.
Edit: and there it is, confirmed.

Looks a lot better better than some of the other shovelware announced recently.

Also, I'm curious. Does Creepy Pasta require you to forfeit rights to the stories you make or was the guy who made Slender Man just cool about the whole thing? He's not getting a cut from all of these games/films right?

Percy

Banned
I heard the PS3/360 version of this was a real piece of shit in terms of visuals and performance. That true?

Top Bottom