• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Slim PS3 ...good fake or...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it started at 6 PM German time? Well I didn't miss anything yet. Can someone link me to this Kmart add or explain if no link is available, too many 500's to bother with searching.

OwNii

Banned
"500 - Internal Server Error"

HOLY F-Fest, took 5 minutes to get out of it.. Damn that error totally sucked me into it.

Goo Sony Announce it and Yea.

Delriach

Banned
sloppyjoe_gamer said:
wlrmms.gif

:lol

Redd

Wow if the $299 price is true. Might even consider selling my phat 60gb if I could get a good price for it an upgrading to the Slim model as long as it has PS2 BC. Good job Sony if true.

DiGi-C

Banned
All has gone quiet, its either mass 500's or everyones grabbing snack and gettin on the blogs

I hope this does get to 9000, 10000 would be excellent tho :D

Due to the intense hype generated from this thread, only further fueled by cakefoo's punking of the entire gaming press with his shops, I vote for archival of this thread upon its completion. That way people will continue to read on about the Slim's journey from "FAKE!!!" to redemption. :D

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Fuck yeah it's real. My (and others') investigating in the first hours of this thread's life has been redeemed!! :lol

That is one ugly console.

"Hey guys let's take the awesome piano black and replace it with a soulless matte that feels like sandpaper that my wife could do her nails on!"

"Fuck yeah!"

DiGi-C

Banned
I suppose its not a stunner like the PS2 Slim was in comparison to the phat PS2 but looks grow on ppl and it'll probably look better in person

I remember when the Go was first revealed everyone had the typical "Oh my god it's hideous" reaction. Now most people are saying it's sexy.

Stop it. The Slim looks cool. Sexy like a Fat? No. But it isn't ugly.

yurinka

The-Warning said:
I remember when the Go was first revealed everyone had the typical "Oh my god it's hideous" reaction. Now most people are saying it's sexy.

Stop it. The Slim looks cool. Sexy like a Fat? No. But it isn't ugly.
Looks like you are defending your couple ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom