• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sly 4 teaser trailer

shwimpy

WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY!

bowdown.gif
Sucker Punch

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shurs said:
I'd be shocked if Sucker Punch had the resources to release PS3 games in consecutive years.
Wouldn't doubt they have had a small part of the team working on Sly 4 these past months. Once Infamous 2 is done the rest will probably just move over.

Shurs said:
I'd be shocked if Sucker Punch had the resources to release PS3 games in consecutive years.

When I interviewed them back in august for inFamous 2 stuff, they were very vocal in saying that they were only big enough to pull off one game at a game (and barely making it happen due to the small team size).

Although I would not be the slightest bit surprised if this is not a Sucker Punch production.

GhaleonQ

Yeah! Yeah!

Now, can someone rehearse what Sucker Punch is, now? I thought the story went something like, "The Rocket: Robot On Wheels team and the people brought in to do Sly Cooper split over Infamous, and the people responsible for the platforming influence left." Is that wrong?

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=23608

1 of them was the lead level designer for the Sly Cooper games, so that's bad, right? The credits sequences in the games don't have them differentiated, so I don't know who did what.

GhaleonQ

Wario64 said:
OH MY GOD INCREMENTAL UPDATE OF AN EXISTING FRANCHISE

More like an acknowledgement that faceless protagonists and gritty, open-world action gameplay needn't totally rule this generation!

Vinterbird said:
When I interviewed them back in august for inFamous 2 stuff, they were very vocal in saying that they were only big enough to pull off one game at a game (and barely making it happen due to the small team size).

Although I would not be the slightest bit surprised if this is not a Sucker Punch production.
Ready at Dawn?

Top Bottom