• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sly: Thieves In Time Coming To (Vita/PS3)!!

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
image.php
!!!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Can you pay once and get both games? (of course not. That would make too much sense for Sony)

There's precedence with several PSN games in regards to buy one get both, but the only retail game that did anything like it was MLB The Show with a buy both save $20 promotion on day 1 (so $80 instead of $100). I'd imagine the latter is more likely than the former in the case of this game if anything happens.

There's precedence with several PSN games in regards to buy one get both, but the only retail game that did anything like it was MLB The Show with a buy both save $20 promotion on day 1 (so $80 instead of $100). I'd imagine the latter is more likely than the former in the case of this game if anything happens.
Because keeping it psn is simple, its all account based, not so with retail without letting people abuse it by selling the oter version of the game to get the game for cheap. Most they can do is giving you discount and that is fine

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Because keeping it psn is simple, its all account based, not so with retail without letting people abuse it by selling the oter version of the game to get the game for cheap. Most they can do is giving you discount and that is fine

That said they could just sell it for $60 digital in the store as a pack (even say for a few weeks as incentive to buy the game early) and you get both games and it's something they should do.

But I don't see that kind of stuff ever happening which is a shame. Really nips transfarring in the bud when people have to pay full retail for two copies of the same game.

Chesskid1

Banned
is this sly cooper 4? never played any of the sly games but have a vita and i heard they are pretty good, so looks like i'm in. yay for more vita anything.

That said they could just sell it for $60 digital in the store as a pack (even say for a few weeks as incentive to buy the game early) and you get both games and it's something they should do.

But I don't see that kind of stuff ever happening which is a shame. Really nips transfarring in the bud when people have to pay full retail for two copies of the same game.
Wouldnt that kill the physical retail disc release. Unless the game require constant online connection to play, I don't see how buy 1 get both version will work in retail

TripOpt55

That is cool. Also they showed some gameplay and it looks great. I like Carmelita being playable too. Thought she was the most fun of the new playable characters in 3. I just think they need to utilize her superjump move a bit more and maybe give her some powerups maybe. Make her feel more like a full character like the rest of the gang.

Now I don't know which version to go with..
It's not like sly 4 is a game with high end visual like uncharted or gow that you may actually want to play in big screen withfull surround sound system, in this case, I think the portabilit of being able to play it everywhere (mostly in my bed before going to sleep) is preferable than couch experience.

Vita version for me.

salromano

It's not like sly 4 is a game with high end visual like uncharted or gow that you may actually want to play in big screen withfull surround sound system, in this case, I think the portabilit of being able to play it everywhere (mostly in my bed before going to sleep) is preferable than couch experience.

Vita version for me.

It doesn't have to be Uncharted high-end to look sexy on a big screen.

But yeah - I'm hoping for a bundle, lol.

NateDrake

Tough decision to make now. Have the previous 3 on PS3, so getting this would at least keep all the entries on one console. Or do I get the Vita version..........

Nice move. Gives the Vita another game and gives Sly a better chance of selling well. Both should hopefully benefit from this.

Now do the same thing with ASBR and LBP Karting and I'll be impressed.

KillGore

Did you see the posters? your (probably) getting your wish.

Also this is great news, will probably buy this on vita as long as the game is good, and the transfer is solid.

I saw, and I'm very excited, but trying to be pessimistic about it since they said they weren't working on one for the Vita on the PS blog, but it would make much more sense to have it on Vita (IMO)

Blablurn

thats cool! i hope we see more stuff like that in the future. especially for that fighting game or other sony exclusives.

Top Bottom