• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smaller Switch Games announcements & Updated Switch Games Chart

AppleBlade

There have been several new Switch games announced over the last week that have gone under the radar. These are very small/indie/kickstarter projects but just in case anyone is interested here they are. Also I posted the updated upcoming Switch games graphic.

Tumbleseed here
Snake Pass here
Jackbox Party Pack here
Fox n Forests here
Bit Boy, Puzzle Box, and Tank it! here
Entertainment Hero here
Gnomes vs Faires: Greckel's Quest here
Pankapu here
Earthlock:Festival of Magic here

Switch_Games.png

Jamesac68

Banned
I always read the title "1001 Spikes of Bartholemew Cubbins".

Graceful Explosion Machine is an easy must-buy, but I'm a bit iffy on Isaac seeing as I've played so much of it already. Taiko Drum Master is a nice surprise, though, but somehow I don't think the pair of controllers I've got for PS2 will be compatible. :)

Seil

Where is the March date for D5 Complete coming from? As far as I'm aware we're still stuck with "Spring" for the west?

Eolz

There are still more GAF threads talking about the number of Switch games coming out than actual games coming out.

There's no "actual games coming out" because the console isn't out. I'm not sure I understand your point there.

Still can't believe Mario Kart isn't at launch. I'd be much more confident in the lineup.

You're not confident because an enhanced port is being released one month after launch?

maxcriden

Thanks for posting this!

I thought Rayman was confirmed for launch and that Yooka Laylee was not confirmed for 2017 yet. Also, is Snipperclips not a launch title?

Edit: I think I was wrong about Rayman, please see post #40 further down the page.

ASIS

Did ARMS and splatoon get delayed? I could have sworn ARMS was a spring release and Splatoon was a Q2 release, unless I'm missing something here.

Shane86

Was considering getting a switch but there's a grand total of 4 games on that list that I want to play that I haven't before, not really worth it in my case. Maybe they'll announce more at e3.

Compsiox

Banned
There's no "actual games coming out" because the console isn't out. I'm not sure I understand your point there.

You're not confident because an enhanced port is being released one month after launch?

There are a lot of people who didn't buy a Wii U who would be interested. Also Battle Mode is a pretty huge addition.

Edit: I guess they could be waiting for the restock which is what the general public would be buying.

maxcriden

Did ARMS and splatoon get delayed? I could have sword ARMS was a spring release and Splatoon was a Q2 release, unless I'm missing something here.

ARMS was always Spring, but never March, so that will mean Q2 which is April through June. Splatoon was Summer but now is confirmed H2 but not pushed back as far as we know, so it should be out in July or August or possibly September.

Was considering getting a switch but there's a grand total of 4 games on that list that I want to play that I haven't before, not really worth it in my case. Maybe they'll announce more at e3.

They will definitely announce more Switch games at E3. ^^

Did ARMS and splatoon get delayed? I could have sword ARMS was a spring release and Splatoon was a Q2 release, unless I'm missing something here.

Splatoon was always Summer. Someone at Nintendo alluded to it being after June, which puts it in Q3.

TheMoon

Did ARMS and splatoon get delayed? I could have sworn ARMS was a spring release and Splatoon was a Q2 release, unless I'm missing something here.

When would they have gotten delayed in the two weeks since they were announced. :D

Unfortunately, I think I was wrong, sorry. I think I misread the Rayman section of this PR:

http://gonintendo.com/stories/27173...st-dance-2017-rayman-legends-definitive-editi

It still could come at launch, but, we just don't know yet. I guess since we're less than a month from launch it's less likely to be a day one release.

Rayman would be a good shout for launch if Ubi can get it out in time, a retail platformer could do reasonably well but i doubt we'll see it for a few months at least

maxcriden

Rayman would be a good shout for launch if Ubi can get it out in time, a retail platformer could do reasonably well but i doubt we'll see it for a few months at least

I agree it would do best as near to launch as possible, and yeah, it seems it won't be out that soon unfortunately. Hopefully they can get it on shelves ASAP and strike while the iron is hot. I hope we also find out soon what the "additional surprises" are in this version.

hatchx

Banned
I agree it would do best as near to launch as possible, and yeah, it seems it won't be out that soon unfortunately. Hopefully they can get it on shelves ASAP and strike while the iron is hot. I hope we also find out soon what the "additional surprises" are in this version.

Two player support with joycons probably :p

That Rayman game was supposed to be a launch title for the Wii U, then was delayed at the last minute for almost a year. It would be nice if they managed to get close to launch for this version, at a nice budget price, but I'm probably dreaming on both counts.

That Rayman game was supposed to be a launch title for the Wii U, then was delayed at the last minute for almost a year. It would be nice if they managed to get close to launch for this version, at a nice budget price, but I'm probably dreaming on both counts.

They surely know they cant charge more than like 25 quid for it, maybe 30 if there's a tonne of new content, any more than that and I'm waiting for a sale

Top Bottom