• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash 4: Corrin and Bayonetta to be demonstated at NicoNico Championships

Zyrox

Neat. Even though it's a godawful time for Europe, at least it's on Sunday, so I'll be catching this. Very interested in both of these characters.

Kyzon

I really hope the top players like Nairo, Ranai, Komorikiri and Abadango get to test the characters out.

It will be Sakurai and the woman he played on the talk show ages ago. You remember the one he used Ganondorf against, and made random people declare Ganon his main.

It will be Sakurai and the woman he played on the talk show ages ago. You remember the one he used Ganondorf against, and made random people declare Ganon his main.
Isnt it because ganondorf is sakurais dad? :)

RyrWoXf.png

Hatchtag

Banned
These two need to be on a weekend, because my university doesn't have wifi that I can use my 3DS or Wii U on.

As a side note, Nintendo really needs to include ethernet ports on their next system. That's the third college I've been at where Wii Us never got played because you had to buy some dumb accessory to play them on University internet.

If they are demonstrated today, does that mean a release next week is likely?
Maybe. For sure by the 19th though because that's when FE Fates and Bayo 2 release in NA are. I'd assume they'd want the Smash DLC out at least a week before that though to build up hype in the two series.

Yukinari

Ready to see if Bayonetta is as cheap as she looked in the direct.

Im positive she will be the next Ryu and be insanely good.

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
how do I watch this stream without having to register??

PtM

Banned
[QUOTE="D";193776057]how do I watch this stream without having to register??[/QUOTE]
You wait for it to pop up on youtube later on.

Top Bottom