• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smelly Vagina? Israel got you covered

cryptoadam

Banned

Women who suffer from bacterial vaginosis (BV) – a smelly vaginal infection that puts them at risk for sexually transmitted diseases, alters their self-esteem and can lead to problems in relationships or infertility – may have a cure.

Researchers from Hadassah-Hebrew University Medical Center and the Weizmann Institute of Science have developed the first vaginal discharge transplant, known as vaginal microbiome transplantation in science speak. Microbiome is the name for the composition of all of the microbes, such as bacteria, fungi, protozoa and viruses, that live on and inside the human body.

Even Nazi's should be able to appreciate Jews for this.

Prison Mike

Banned
YBGKx9G.gif

Texas Pride

Banned
Sometimes you don't know it's ripe until ya know it's ripe. But thank God someone is looking out for stanky snatch bcs fuck I thought I'd have to do it. I can rest easy knowing no matter how dirty the vag is it will still smell like fresh spring flowers.

Mistake

You can get BV from other things too, like ureaplasma urealyticum, which BV medicine won't fix. I knew a girl that kept getting episodes, until I told her to find a better doctor and do a pcr test.

Last edited:
i was in the gym today

i went to the men's bathroom needed to pee

holy god someone in there shit and the smell was one of the most toxic smells i've ever smelt

pungent and concentrated fermentation from the pits of that man's insides

the fucking smell thickened the air

i seriously wanted that man put in jail for it

Top Bottom