• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smiles and Cries has passed away

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Wow, that's so fucked up. those paintings are damn powerful.... fuck sickle cell... rest in peace brother life is so unfair

Mod of War

Ω
Staff Member
ACIc8QM.jpg

Damn. This one got me. :pie_pensive:

RIP

Labolas

Damn, rip, brother. I figured something was wrong when he completely went silent in the vtuber thread he was really active in.

Last edited:

HeadsUp7Up

Wow it’s such a small world. My wife knew him and had just talked to him the week he passed away. He had just started really getting recognition for his art and was no longer a starving artist. R.I.P.

Last edited:
Never interacted with him directly but he seemed like a pretty good guy. (His username and avatar were pretty easy to notice.) He got dealt a bad deal, yet handled it like a real champ.

Rest in peace, brother.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Damn, I was hoping that wasn't it. He was a good dude and a great artist. If only he had a few more years for CRISPR treatments for sickle cell to make its way into mainstream medicine.

I will remember him like I remember Hitokage, Gaborn, and the others who have passed through these digital walls.

Top Bottom