• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I just made a thread but based WAPO just confirmed the emails are real. Game Over Man

Wapo just published a puff piece on the Biden emails trying to debunk the and show that Hunter getting paid millions for access to his father was just a mistake because Joe was broke so crackhead hunter had to be the bread winner. But the "journalist" probably didnt research the story and just went off what Joes campaign managers style guide. So lucky for us they basically confirmed the validity of the emails.

https://archive.is/gaDht#selection-753.0-753.385
Here is the relevant paragraph where they confirm they reached out to a source who told them a story that Hunter was told to remove Joes picture from the Burisma website.

The danger that Hunter Biden’s Burisma connection might be misused was illustrated soon after. Burisma posted a photograph on its website of Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s business partner, standing with the then-vice president before an American flag at what appeared to be the White House. Archer, with Hunter Biden, joined the Burisma board in the spring of 2014.

The consultant, who requested anonymity, said he urged Hunter Biden through a friend to have Burisma take down the photo, and it was removed from the company’s website that day. A copy couldn’t be located, but the Biden campaign doesn’t dispute that it may have been taken when Archer visited the White House in April 2014 with his son.
But we have 29 emails from the laptop.

You can download the emails from

Top Burisma Executive Told Hunter Biden His “Ultimate Purpose” Was To “Close Down” Ukrainian Investigations - Media Action Network
Media Action Network releases an exclusive cache of Hunter Biden emails, available here for download. By Ken LaCorte October 15, 2020 A top executive of the Ukrainian energy conglomerate Burisma tasked Hunter Biden and his colleagues to help “close down” Ukrainian investigations into the company...
mediaactionnetwork.com
This is the email:

14. REQUEST RE BURISMA.pdf

Its an email that Demetra(who is probably the source of the article) and told them to remove Joes photo.

Hey, guys. There is apparently a photo of Devon and the VP on Burisma's website (I can't see it - the website isn't working very well right now) but Demetra (VP Counsel) called and asked that we tell Burisma they need to take it down (legally they aren't comfortable with the VP's picture being up on the site as what seems like an endorsement). Are either of you in touch with them to ask them to do so? Or is there someone you want me to call? Demetra or someone from over there may call directly (but she asked if we could do it and she didn't know who to call). Let me know if there is something I can do.
Back to the WAPO article

About a month later, the photo of Joe Biden and Archer appeared on the Burisma website. The consultant phoned and texted Hunter Biden, without response, and then contacted the mutual friend who had connected them. “This is the kind of nonsense I talked about,” the consultant said he warned. Evidently someone contacted Burisma, the consultant said, because the photograph disappeared.
Well there it is. WAPO talking about an email sent to remove Bidens pic, and WAPO independatly verifying that someone sent an email to remove Bidens picture.

So unless WAPO and Ignatius are now working with the Russians thats pretty much it. Emails confirmed. Biden was hired to get Biden to drop prosecutions, Biden bragged about firing a prosecutor, Biden crime family got paid millions, with Pops taking his 50% cut.

BTW final note here, the owner of Burisma also owned PrivatBank. PrivatBank was where the US depoisted their aid money in

So basically American tax payers are the ones who paid for this influence and bribery scheme.

tfur

Oct 21, 2007
"Democracy Dies in Darkness"

David Ignatius, the original Russia Gate media funnel point for the alphabets.

A side note:

It's interesting the search results differences between Google and Duck duckgo, for the following:. "jimmy dore david ignatius"

Jimmy had some great videos about him and the Russiagate fraud.

Sejan

Sep 28, 2018

I wonder how long they think they can get away with "no comment" on all of this.
No comment is more than we have heard from him so far. I guess it’s an improvement. Also, claiming it’s a smear campaign isn’t technically denying it. For instance, a campaign focusing on Hunter’s drug habits would be a smear campaign that is completely truthful in substance.

dkny1121

Mar 23, 2018
So what happens with the election. Obvious Biden is done, they cannot allow someone to get elected president with proof of bribes. You cannot just transfer His votes to Harris. Does it get delayed a year?

Reactions: SpartanN92

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Why are other countries reporting on our presidential campaigns while our media and "journalists" are dead silent? Are we Venezuela? North Korea? What the fuck is this shit?

Edit: I didn't even see this:

I wonder how long they think they can get away with "no comment" on all of this.
That's a CBS reporter - why the hell is Biden treating him like that? He's as mainstream and sympathetic to Biden as they come. What the fuck is going on?

Last edited:

LordCBH

Jun 4, 2020
Why are other countries reporting on our presidential campaigns while our media and "journalists" are dead silent? Are we Venezuela? North Korea? What the fuck is this shit?

Edit: I didn't even see this:

That's a CBS reporter - why the hell is Biden treating him like that? He's as mainstream and sympathetic to Biden as they come. What the fuck is going on?
The democratic party leadership ABSOLUTELY wants this country to be like Venezuela or North Korea in so far as how the American people are fed exactly the lines that people like Honorable Chairman Pelosi and Great Leader Schumer WANT the people to hear. They want to control every aspect of people’s lives.

They want to control what you do, where you go, what you can or can’t say (and they’re using big tech like Twitter to condition people via “fact checkers”), and, ultimately, if you’re “desirable” enough to work.

Edit: Cleaned up the post a little bit.

Last edited:

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
We are very much akin to Soviet Union levels of propaganda. The shit is basically one party state within the media. I remember Lara Logan did an interview on a podcast a few months back and she talked about this. She said the media is like 90%+ Democrat.

Last edited:

Sejan

Sep 28, 2018
So what happens with the election. Obvious Biden is done, they cannot allow someone to get elected president with proof of bribes. You cannot just transfer His votes to Harris. Does it get delayed a year?
There is no law against electing a criminal to be president. If the charges are completely proven, the DNC could allow the election to go on as is and either keep Biden or push him to resign.

If he were to bow out of the race before Election Day it would go to the courts to decide what, if anything could happen. If he were to bow out between Election Day and the day that the electoral college, the states and electors would decide and it would be decided by the courts. If he backed out between the electoral college voting and inauguration it might go to the states, but ultimately it would be decided by the courts.

Legal eagle did a video when Trump got COVID about what happens when a candidate dies during or after an election. Even though he is very much a lefty is was a pretty good and informative video. When someone in the House of Representatives dies the election is rerun with a special election. Senators are designated by their states when they die in this situation. No presidentail candidate has ever died in this situation so it would have to be decided by the courts.

Edit: There are two laws against electing criminals to be president.
1. Someone removed from office because of impeachment in not eligible for any such position.
2. Anyone that has rebelled against the nation after previously swearing an oath to support the constitution in not eligible to be president unless they get a 2/3 vote from the house and senate to allow it.

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006

This hurt Hillary last time maybe it works on Jillary too, lol
Obama doesn't want anything to do with Joe, despite all the schmaltz about them being "BFFs" we had to endure through clenched teeth during the Obama admin. I got a Biden mailer today that has a picture of Obama on it, but no quotes of endorsement or any statement attributed to him at all. Obama is just letting himself be treated like a shallow mascot.

I think Obama is savvy enough to know Joe fucked up (and probably knew all about the Hunter situation well ahead of time) and is trying to keep his distance, but he may just dislike Joe on a personal level. His behavior towards someone who was supposed to be his political wingman indicates annoyance at best, and loathing at worst.

Last edited:

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
Chris Wallace has chimed in. We can trust Chris! Scully was HACKED!

Fox News Channel’s anchor Chris Wallace commented on a New York Post article that purports to show emails from Hunter Biden linking his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, to his Ukraine business dealings, Friday on “America Newsroom.”

Wallace said, “I can understand the concern about this story. It is completely unverified, and frankly, Rudy Giuliani is not the most reliable source anymore. I hate to say that, but it’s just true.”

He continued, “There is a story in the Washington Post in The New York Times today saying that the National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien had to tell the president in December of last year that the intelligence agencies thought that Giuliani was being worked by Russian agents and was being used to spread Russian disinformation. Until we’re able to independently verify the story, I’m suspicious of it. It is worth checking out, but I’m suspicious.”

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006

Kreen101

Sep 4, 2019
Chris Wallace has chimed in. We can trust Chris! Scully was HACKED!

I don't understand, are they saying that Russia created out of whole cloth all of those emails and pictures? If Russia had forged those emails, they would be a lot more damaging to Joe Biden, they would not simply tie him tangentially to some meeting that may be no big deal, they would go all out and accuse him or taking bribes or things like that.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: dolabla

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
Obama doesn't want anything to do with Joe, despite all the schmaltz about them being "BFFs" we had to endure through clenched teeth during the Obama admin. I got a Biden mailer today that has a picture of Obama on it, but no quotes of endorsement or any statement attributed to him at all. Obama is just letting himself be treated like a shallow mascot.

I think Obama is savvy enough to know Joe fucked up (and probably knew all about the Hunter situation well ahead of time) and is trying to keep his distance, but he may just dislike Joe on a personal level. His behavior towards someone who was supposed to be his political wingman indicates annoyance at best, and loathing at worst.
Obama is largely to blame for us having Trump in the first place. almost 10 years ago, Obama mocked him mercilessly in front of the press, and egged him on to run for President.

Last edited: