• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
I don't understand, are they saying that Russia created out of whole cloth all of those emails and pictures? If Russia had forged those emails, they would be a lot more damaging to Joe Biden, they would not simply tie him tangentially to some meeting that may be no big deal, they would go all out and accuse him or taking bribes or things like that.
Russia is responsible for every bad thing that happens to Democrats. You just refuse to see it!

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
As long as this story goes no further than outlets like Breitbart, Fox News or OAN, it might as well not exist.
There's audio too supposedly. And rumors of cp videos with Hunter. You think the msm and big tech can simply block this? Expect political ads everywhere, expect giant billboards with short links to the evidence.

Many youtube influencers have already mentioned it. Don't be surprised if Pewdie Pie and Joe Rogan comment on it as it gets bigger.

Last edited:

fatty

Sep 6, 2004
users.ign.com
It would be pretty cool if Joe Biden got tickets in the mail to a Phil Collins show and he got seats dead centre and then Phil says "I want to dedicate this song to a member of the audience" then started to play In The Air Tonight and a spotlight came right down on Joe then the cops came and arrested him as soon as the drum fill hit and they played the song out as the cops dragged him away

Kreen101

Sep 4, 2019
There's audio too supposedly. And rumors of cp videos with Hunter. You think the msm and big tech can simply block this? Expect political ads everywhere, expect giant billboards with short links to the evidence.
Yeah, but again, it's not Hunter Biden who is on the ballot, it's his father. If it does get out of the right-wing Internet ghetto, the story will just make people sympathize with Joe Biden, long-suffering, loving father to a troubled, unworthy son.

Feb 25, 2013
ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE
"Democracy Dies in Darkness"

I feel this is what Rudy was wanting btw. To bait these people into showing their bums and catching them in the spin and lies while he slowly drops bomb after bomb to refute them.

This would be the only reason I can think of to do a slow release of the info. To catch the ones trying to cover their tracks and the ones covering for others. Like Twitter and Facebook...

This happens in organized crime ops all the time. You don't just want to catch the perp you have damning evidence for. You'd want to also catch as much of the network as possible to cripple them enough that they can't easily recover.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
Yeah, but again, it's not Hunter Biden who is on the ballot, it's his father. If it does get out of the right-wing Internet ghetto, the story will just make people sympathize with Joe Biden, long-suffering, loving father to a troubled, unworthy son.
you know what the scandal is about right? Hunter introducing Joe to Burisma execs who would give money in exchange for getting investigators fired, which Joe bragged about doing. Hunter is also saying that he won't take half the salary like pops does. Aka Joe personally seems to have benefited from Burisma. There's also the chinese corruption.

And this is supposed to be only a tease, bigger news to come. Say there's audio of hunter or joe talking about quid pro quo. You think that will gain simpathy? Or say some of the cp, has Joe's email as sender. You think that will garner sympathy?

Reactions: Sign and showernota

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006

This brings up a good point - has anyone reliable checked out Biden's taxes? If these payments he got through Hunter are not on there, he committed tax fraud.

After all the pearl clutching by people who do not understand how deducting losses and income vs wealth work, Dems may have an actual organized crime lord cheating the system.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Chris Wallace has chimed in. We can trust Chris! Scully was HACKED!

Yes believe the times and post with their anyonymous sources. You know the same guys who told us all about the Russian lies and were spreading real russian disinfo for 3 years either unknowingly or complicitly.

Yes lets believe their unsourced stories with no emails, no videos, no pics, no audio, and no names. But we wont believe the story with receipts and actual physical evidence.

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
Yes believe the times and post with their anyonymous sources. You know the same guys who told us all about the Russian lies and were spreading real russian disinfo for 3 years either unknowingly or complicitly.

Yes lets believe their unsourced stories with no emails, no videos, no pics, no audio, and no names. But we wont believe the story with receipts and actual physical evidence.
The dude is a damn hack like the rest of them.

Reactions: Sign and cryptoadam

ManaByte

Jun 10, 2004
Southern California
manabyte.com
Chris Wallace has chimed in. We can trust Chris! Scully was HACKED!

$5 says there are pics of Wallace fucking a 12 year old on Epstein's island on the HDD.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I don't understand, are they saying that Russia created out of whole cloth all of those emails and pictures? If Russia had forged those emails, they would be a lot more damaging to Joe Biden, they would not simply tie him tangentially to some meeting that may be no big deal, they would go all out and accuse him or taking bribes or things like that.
If they were forged they would just anonymous source it like the Times did with Trumps stolen tax returns.

Its odd but society now believes no name anonymous sources over people who are willing to show their faces. The Times refused to show Trumps taxes or how they got them but it didnt stop anyone from shouting that story out or talking about it at debates/townhall.

But if Russians wanted to pass along fake emails just send it to zerohedge or Alex Jones as anonymous.

The simple fact that no Biden lawyer has released a statement denying Hunter owned a laptop, visited this repair shop, or the data is real says it all for me. A simple 2 paragraph statement saying none of its real and we will sue anyone who reproduces this would be all it takes.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
Just finished Giuliani vid, not only claims gave half the salary to pops, but that he directly paid everything for the entire family for 30 years, if I'm not mistaken. If true the houses, the trips, the cars, everything, and the corruption's being going on for decades. A drug addict paying everything for decades sounds extremely suspicious.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
If they were forged they would just anonymous source it like the Times did with Trumps stolen tax returns.

Its odd but society now believes no name anonymous sources over people who are willing to show their faces. The Times refused to show Trumps taxes or how they got them but it didnt stop anyone from shouting that story out or talking about it at debates/townhall.

But if Russians wanted to pass along fake emails just send it to zerohedge or Alex Jones as anonymous.

The simple fact that no Biden lawyer has released a statement denying Hunter owned a laptop, visited this repair shop, or the data is real says it all for me. A simple 2 paragraph statement saying none of its real and we will sue anyone who reproduces this would be all it takes.

mid83

Mar 4, 2014
After everything I’ve seen this evening, I’m convinced the emails are real.

Unfortunately I think it’s going to take mainstream press attention for this story to really have an effect on the election. The mainstream media is going to try their hardest to ignore this story, other than the occasional story about Russian disinformation or piece about how Rudy is nuts, until Election Day. Mainstream outlets, especially The NY Times, have taken a ton of abuse for reporting on the Hillary email investigation. They are only going to report on this if forced to, so I hope some big stuff is coming down the pipe.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Any one think typical Hunter that he basically took a MAC from the beau foundation rather than buying one. You know if your bro ran a hotel so you always passed by the cleaner cart and grabbed a few rolls of TP instead of picking it up at the super market.

I wonder if that MAC was supposed to go to an underprivilged black kid but Hunter was like fuck that I need a laptop for all my crack and hooker photos. Ya I will just take one from my dead brothers foundation, better to keep my money for crack and Pops pay off.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
1 of 2 things is going on at the FBI right now.

Either they are preparing to arrest Rudy G, or they are shitting their pants because they thought they buried this Biden hard drive stuff.

Stalin only dreamed of this kind of control.

The only saving grace right now is things are still disjointed enough where counter programming can get out and take hold.

Imagine there's some national emergency whatever and they shut the internet down. Come up with an excuse it doesn't matter. Now you can get news via word of mouth, the radio, print, and TV. No one in my immediate circle knows what's going on with the Biden hard drive. Radio could give you some clues but doubtful you're gonna have a YUGE audience. Print is dead. TV will be able to spin things however they want, I'm not even sure FoxNews is rocking a boat that big anymore.

Reactions: dolabla

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
Anybody getting deja vu from this? Last time around it was the FBI sitting on Hillary evidence, only to drop bombshells right before the election. This time around they're sitting on Biden evidence.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Adam Housley bringing the pain to the poor Democrats. Brutal.

I don't think there's any disputing (at least not by anyone rational) that the emails are real and the computer story checks out. The key question is whether Giuliani is telling the truth about having concrete evidence of Biden engaging in corruption that will be released a week from now. I'm beginning to think they have the goods. It also looks increasingly likely that the FBI tripped over its own dick again.

Biden was asked about it earlier today by a CBS reporter and he refused to talk about it and called it a smear and told the reporter he wasn't surprised he would ask him a question like that. So another refusal to answer a question; what are we up to now -- 3? We have the court packing, and this, wasn't there another? How can a presidential aspirant refuse to talk about something?

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
We don't even really have much to wait on from Rudy, the crime is already publicized, we just need the smoking gun:

If it comes out (and Fox's own source has already confirmed it) that Joe Biden is "the big guy," there's your crime.

Reactions: Sign

BouncyFrag

Feb 10, 2014
Imagine there's some national emergency whatever and they shut the internet down. Come up with an excuse it doesn't matter. Now you can get news via word of mouth, the radio, print, and TV. No one in my immediate circle knows what's going on with the Biden hard drive. Radio could give you some clues but doubtful you're gonna have a YUGE audience. Print is dead. TV will be able to spin things however they want, I'm not even sure FoxNews is rocking a boat that big anymore.
Trump has a contingency should, for example, the internet goes down.
Every American is going to receive a text alert from Donald Trump today—whether you like it or not. The “presidential alert” will be tested at various times of the day in each time zone on mobile phones, TV, and radio. It will be simply say: “THIS IS A TEST of the National Wireless Emergency Alert System. No action is needed.” The system is meant for use in a national emergency and would be issued at the direction of the president. The alerts will start going out 2:18 p.m. Eastern Time, 1:18 p.m. Central Time, 12:18 p.m. Mountain Time, and 11:18 a.m. Pacific Time. The test message will be transmitted in both English and Spanish, with participants deciding which version to use for their communities. Telecom observers say the messages cannot be muted by users.

Trump has a contingency should, for example, the internet goes down.
Every American is going to receive a text alert from Donald Trump today—whether you like it or not. The “presidential alert” will be tested at various times of the day in each time zone on mobile phones, TV, and radio. It will be simply say: “THIS IS A TEST of the National Wireless Emergency Alert System. No action is needed.” The system is meant for use in a national emergency and would be issued at the direction of the president. The alerts will start going out 2:18 p.m. Eastern Time, 1:18 p.m. Central Time, 12:18 p.m. Mountain Time, and 11:18 a.m. Pacific Time. The test message will be transmitted in both English and Spanish, with participants deciding which version to use for their communities. Telecom observers say the messages cannot be muted by users.
I have to believe the cell networks themselves have an internet based backbone.

Like I said, everything is still too separated to really be able to censor and block everything but how much longer until the can?

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Isn't it funny that the one potentiality that none of the cunts in the FBI or the Biden camp ever considered was that someone would give this goldmine to the Trump campaign?

Reactions: CloudNull

Scotty W

Sep 29, 2019
Imagine... if the FBI hadn’t withheld this information for a year, the Democrats could have picked at least a competent candidate.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014

Gaf we have reached peak conspiracy. The China virus was released to prevent trump from being re-elected and the 3rd hard drive proves this.
It wasn't until I saw that top right photo that I realized the photo of Guiliani and the Chinese guy with Bannon peeking in and her in the mirror wasn't a meme, but real.

Man, we might not have gotten aliens, or Bin Laden in Obama's basement [yet], but holy shit October surprise is putting riots, covid, supreme court hijinks, and everything else to shame.

CloudNull

Oct 14, 2019
It wasn't until I saw that top right photo that I realized the photo of Guiliani and the Chinese guy with Bannon peeking in and her in the mirror wasn't a meme, but real.

Man, we might not have gotten aliens, or Bin Laden in Obama's basement [yet], but holy shit October surprise is putting riots, covid, supreme court hijinks, and everything else to shame.
Some one brought up how the simulation has gone bad and the writers have thrown every idea possible in season 2020. I couldn’t agree more.

Here be the email asking for the hard drives back. Gaf get the chan on the metadata analysis.
Imagine the calls George is getting this weekend...

George Mesires is a trusted advisor to companies facing challenges in corporate restructuring, bankruptcy, distressed M&A, and general corporate matters. His practice also includes advising principals, directors and officers on corporate governance, fiduciary duties and strategy in crises and/or in sensitive matters.
George co-leads the firm’s senior housing and care segment and is a member of the steering committee of the health & life sciences industry team. He has significant experience in the senior housing industry, representing both for-profit and nonprofit operators in a variety of engagements, including affiliations, acquisitions, financings, litigation, governance matters, restructurings and bankruptcy.

Past Experience
Prior to private practice, George was general counsel for a start-up telecommunications company, where he handled all legal affairs for the company, including the distressed sale process for the sale of substantially all of the company’s assets to a regional telecommunications company.
Before serving as in-house counsel, George was an assistant attorney general in the New York State Attorney General’s Office.

Reactions: CloudNull

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
Some one brought up how the simulation has gone bad and the writers have thrown every idea possible in season 2020. I couldn’t agree more.

We are watching an Establishment used to controlling everything lose control.

The question I do wonder, however... is how? Trump wasn't just there to catch a lucky fumble, was he? What if this was a forced fumble. .

• Thoughtful
Reactions: DeepEnigma

CloudNull

Oct 14, 2019
We are watching an Establishment used to controlling everything lose control.

The question I do wonder, however... is how? Trump wasn't just there to catch a lucky fumble, was he? What if this was a forced fumble. .
You know I’ve thought about this before. What if a deal was made. “We make you the most talked about president ever but you help us further our agenda.”

It sounds crazy but Trump is no saint. He is so egotistical I could see this as a logical plan. The way the common folk worship him would be playing into it 100%, not to mention all of the actual viable candidates the DNC had but they go with Biden. It just doesn’t make sense. He is literally the worst candidate possible. The polls are against Trump and if he wins it will be the greatest under dawg story ever.

I am drunk and I doubt this makes sense. I hope Trump wins but o will never truly true the system.

Last edited:

Boswollocks

Apr 19, 2019
Mars
Is it just me, or is Biden(s) being used as a scapegoat for Clinton/Obama?

This Hunter story dropped suspiciously close to the Clinton/Obama cover up of OBL and Iran pay-outs. (Iran contra was a thing, so i can see Iran helping out again)

I just hope that this story leads to the Iran-Clinton cover up and isn't just a distraction.

Is Biden the sacrificial lamb for Clinton? How long until HB Overdoses and JB dies of 'old age/natural cuases/covid?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: infinitys_7th