• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
You know I’ve thought about this before. What if a deal was made. “We make you the most talked about president ever but you help us further our agenda.”

It sounds crazy but Trump is no saint. He is so egotistical I could see this as a logical plan. The way the common folk worship him would be playing into it 100%, not to mention all of the actual viable candidates the DNC had but they go with Biden. It just doesn’t make sense. He is literally the worst candidate possible. The polls are against Trump and if he wins it will be the greatest under dawg story ever.

I am drunk and I doubt this makes sense. I hope Trump wins but o will never truly true the system.
Actually, I don't consider that version particularly possible. There are too many 80s and 90s videos of Trump with a consistent message. If Trump was in on it not only would they need to ignore that, but why not simply play off his celebrity? It would have been far easier just to make him the golden boy than the orange man bad... look how hard they try to clean up HRC, Biden, Harris, etc.

I am more interested in the other possibilities. We know Rudy took down the NYC mafia and other dangerous foes with Rico. We know there is a very solid chance Trump helped him do this [the story is, Trump encountered massive corruption in NYC, Atlantic City, etc. and went to the Feds to offer his help, which they used. We also know from that interview with Giuffre's lawyer that Trump was the only person who, of his own accord, immediately offered any and all assistance to take down Epstein, so we have at least tangential evidence this was his personality].

What's odd is that despite the career history of Giuliani using RICO to take down massive criminal organizations, for some reason he was willing to throw his reputation away as 'America's Mayor' to side with Orange Man? The media - the same Establishment media that shovels war at us with a smile - has turned him into a crazy old failure in 4 years, just as they shredded Trump and others. It seems quite possible to me this goes deeper than that, that Giuliani volunteered for this battle.

I find it much more compelling, or, at least rabbit hole interesting, to consider if we are witnessing a power struggle between two or more loosely organized factions. Neither perfect, of course, but one represented by whatever the hell the DNC is now, and the other generally freedom/America loving. If true, a lot of puzzle pieces start fitting, but you have to accept a grander conspiracy in that it is doubtful it is just Trump and Giuliani going at it alone. But it's not like Trump doing constant backflips is an easy theory to accept either.

That doesn't really explain Biden. I think Biden may represent yet other battles going on, this time a fractured DNC still reeling from Trump fighting off Sanders and the far left. It's an odd pick.

I don't know, I'm just spitballing in the middle of the night. No theory in either case seems straightforward. But with the amount of media collusion going on in the open i do not think it particularly odd to consider something deeper is going on. These two men likely worked together to take down the mafia, and now we are seeing this massive Biden/Ukraine/China mess. And the same media that lies and gaslights wants us to think them just an old crazy lawyer siding with a orange reality tv star? The same media that covers for any and every Biden / Harris / HRC / etc issue?

Last edited:

Neil Young

Mar 26, 2020
Yeah, but again, it's not Hunter Biden who is on the ballot, it's his father. If it does get out of the right-wing Internet ghetto, the story will just make people sympathize with Joe Biden, long-suffering, loving father to a troubled, unworthy son.
Right wing internet ghetto? You mean the ONLY place freedom of speech exists and the news will actually be reported? And it HAS got out of the "ghetto". The Hill has covered it and even a super lib comedian liked Andrew Schultz talked about it. It's out, this SHOULD be 500x larger than Watergate but the elite, non ghetto dwellers, are running damage control and telling us troglodytes there's nothing to see here. The coordinated efforts of Twitter and Facebook to shut this down told every person with at least a pea brain everything they needed to know.

The left got caught over and over and over again with proof. The latest triple banger of a shill moderator being fired, the Hunter laptop, and big techs censorship lets us know that war has been declared. Yes, that's hyperbolic, bit the libs do not give a fuck and aren't hiding it anymore. I don't know what's worse, the disgusting fucking corruption taking place by the Democratic party or their followers who cheer it on, look the other way, and are fine with censorship.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018

Styx thinks this has been corroborated enough to be true.
One excellent point this guy raises is that the same people covering for Biden by completely trying to hide this giant story are also the same ones touting polls for the last year (pre-Covid) that Trump was going to lose badly. If we are to entertain or even believe that the media and Democratic apparatus in the country will run cover when the story is blowing up in their faces, what trouble would it be to rig a bunch of polls? Remember, these are also the people who believably, convincingly, and continuously PROMISED that Trump was a Russian asset for four years with ZERO proof.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
One excellent point this guy raises is that the same people covering for Biden by completely trying to hide this giant story are also the same ones touting polls for the last year (pre-Covid) that Trump was going to lose badly. If we are to entertain or even believe that the media and Democratic apparatus in the country will run cover when the story is blowing up in their faces, what trouble would it be to rig a bunch of polls? Remember, these are also the people who believably, convincingly, and continuously PROMISED that Trump was a Russian asset for four years with ZERO proof.
What is absolutely undeniable here, no matter if your a rabbid Trump supporter, or a fan of extreme far left radicals, is the out in the open, in your face bias of the overwhelming majority of the mainstream news coverage of this.

Fact: The MSM went bonkers over the Russian angle when there was never any proof presented.

Fact: There is evidence of something going on here, now apparently proven, and barely a whisper from the MSM.

Fact: Donald Trump was Impeached for less evidence then has been presented here.

Fact: If this exact story was about Trump and his son, the world would be on fire right now.

This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you just can't count on modern journalism. There isn't a "bias" at play here, this is open cheerleading for one side, one person, one party. It is just ridiculous, and dangerous as hell to the Republic.

Whataborman

Apr 19, 2018
This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you just can't count on modern journalism.

I think it does more than that.

I think it goes a long way toward proving collusion between tech companies, certain mainstream media outlets, and the democratic party.

I think you could also argue that what they are doing is pretty close to sedition and treason

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
As long as this story goes no further than outlets like Breitbart, Fox News or OAN, it might as well not exist.
Lol yes this is the desperate hope of the Dem partisan, that their news media not reporting it will “make it go away”.

It doesn’t matter how deep you bury your head in the sand, or if CNN refuses to talk about it, this shit is coming out and if there are any legal repercussions there is nothing favorable media coverage can do. The fantasy that a thing isn’t real until CNN covers it is just that, a fantasy.

You might have missed the news that the Kenosha Kid got away with no charges even with the full force of the media and Joe Biden calling him a white supremacist murderer. The media doesn’t have the power you think it does.

Honestly it’s scary and a little pathetic how much credit you are willing to give your favored media outlets. But no matter. Enjoy your bubble while it lasts.

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
I think it does more than that.

I think it goes a long way toward proving collusion between tech companies, certain mainstream media outlets, and the democratic party.

I think you could also argue that what they are doing is pretty close to sedition and treason
I think you could also take that a step further and say that it's likely China has its tentacles in all four, which should terrify any reasonable American. We've seen it too many times not to.

Whataborman

Apr 19, 2018
I think you could also take that a step further and say that it's likely China has its tentacles in all four, which should terrify any reasonable American.
They almost certainly have their tentacles in tech companies, which have shown a willingness to bend over backward to please China in the past (censorship, backdoor spying on Chinese citizens, etc...).

The left's hyperfocus on Russia, while ignoring China is telling too. They simply refuse to acknowleedge that anything China does may be bad.

I wonder how much money from China is being laundered and finding its way to either the DNC, Biden campaign, or pro-Biden PACs?

Kreen101

Sep 4, 2019
Lol yes this is the desperate hope of the Dem partisan, that their news media not reporting it will “make it go away”.

It doesn’t matter how deep you bury your head in the sand, or if CNN refuses to talk about it, this shit is coming out and if there are any legal repercussions there is nothing favorable media coverage can do. The fantasy that a thing isn’t real until CNN covers it is just that, a fantasy.

You might have missed the news that the Kenosha Kid got away with no charges even with the full force of the media and Joe Biden calling him a white supremacist murderer. The media doesn’t have the power you think it does.

Honestly it’s scary and a little pathetic how much credit you are willing to give your favored media outlets. But no matter. Enjoy your bubble while it lasts.
If the mainstream media don't report it, people won't know about it, and it won't influence the election

• LOL
Reactions: hyperbertha

DeepBreath87

Jun 15, 2019
They almost certainly have their tentacles in tech companies, which have shown a willingness to bend over backward to please China in the past (censorship, backdoor spying on Chinese citizens, etc...).

The left's hyperfocus on Russia, while ignoring China is telling too. They simply refuse to acknowleedge that anything China does may be bad.

I wonder how much money from China is being laundered and finding its way to either the DNC, Biden campaign, or pro-Biden PACs?
Their system of one party rule is pretty enticing, as long as it’s your party that gets to be in charge.

Reactions: Whataborman

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
If the mainstream media don't report it, people won't know about it, and it won't influence the election
It'll come up at the next debate, trust me. They'll be forced to then. The debate happens right around the time Giuliani is promising to release concrete evidence of Joe Biden engaged in corruption. It would be very easy for Trump to tee off on this story and tell the people watching to stay tuned when the truth drops, or even better yet, drop the facts live during the debate. Don't need the fucking media then; you can shove it down their throat while ramming it in Biden's ass. Problem solved.

There's already evidence of a crime right here. They just need to be able to tie it directly to Biden, which they say they have evidence to do it with:

Last edited:

Kreen101

Sep 4, 2019
It'll come up at the next debate, trust me. They'll be forced to then. The debate happens right around the time Giuliani is promising to release concrete evidence of Joe Biden engaged in corruption. It would be very easy for Trump to tee off on this story and tell the people watching to stay tuned when the truth drops, or even better yet, drop the facts live during the debate. Don't need the fucking media then; you can shove it down their throat while ramming it in Biden's ass. Problem solved.
If they had anything it would be out already, do you think they'd play around with damning info like that, waiting so long and giving the other side time to mount a defence? If they had any evidence of Joe Biden -- not his son -- doing anything illegal, it would be in the hands of public prosecutors already and you'd be reading about Joe Biden being charged with a crime. Right now this is at the level of nothingburgers and conspiracies.

• LOL
Reactions: Brazen

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
If they had anything it would be out already, do you think they'd play around with damning info like that, waiting so long and giving the other side time to mount a defence? If they had any evidence of Joe Biden -- not his son -- doing anything illegal, it would be in the hands of public prosecutors already and you'd be reading about Joe Biden being charged with a crime. Right now this is at the level of nothingburgers and conspiracies.
Why would they come out and promise something concrete if they didn't have anything? You aren't on very solid footing here; your side first claimed this story would be dead in 2 days. Then tried to invalidate the computer repair shop owner's account. Then tried to discount the validity of the emails. Now the emails have been not only verified to be real; they're corroborated by other sources. You keep getting buried under new shit each day.

We'll know in a week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sign and SpartanN92

Kreen101

Sep 4, 2019
Notice he doesn't deny it? He just slams the media for asking the question and calls it a smear. That reporter was from CBS, by the way -- they're already starting to crack and realize they can't remain complicit in a coverup. The questions will start to flow soon; they have no choice.
Trump himself doesn't even focus on this story. You'd think that, if there was anything of worth to tie Joe Biden to corruption, Trump would be tweeting about it every hour of the day, and calling news conferences about it.

• LOL

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Trump himself doesn't even focus on this story. You'd think that, if there was anything of worth to tie Joe Biden to corruption, Trump would be tweeting about it every hour of the day, and calling news conferences about it.
Trump focused plenty on it; did you not watch his rallies the last couple days? How can Trump tweet openly when Twitter suspended his account for talking about it? Not only Trump, but they suspended the White House Press Secretary for talking about it too.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: Brazen and OSC

Kreen101

Sep 4, 2019
Why would they come out and promise something concrete if they didn't have anything? You aren't on very solid footing here; your side first claimed this story would be dead in 2 days. Then tried to invalidate the computer repair shop owner's account. Then tried to discount the validity of the emails. You keep getting buried under new shit each day.

We'll know in a week.
I'm a Trump fan by the way, so I'd like that story to be true, but I'm a pessimistic/realistic Trump fan, and I don't like to get hyped over what always turns out to be nothing at all.

• LOL

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
He is best to stay out of the fray. Sticking his nose in other peoples corruption only got him impeached the last time he did it.

Kreen101

Sep 4, 2019
Trump focused plenty on it; did you not watch his rallies the last couple days?
He's added it to his list of attacks, one among many, but you don't understand: if this were what you believe it to be, he would be calling news conferences about it, it would be the lifeline to end all lifelines, it would be the biggest story in the history of stories -- proof, for all to see, that your rival in a presidential election is a corrupt politician, and grounds for charges.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
I'm a Trump fan by the way, so I'd like that story to be true, but I'm a pessimistic/realistic Trump fan, and I don't like to get hyped over what always turns out to be nothing at all.
Pessimism is good, but sticking your head in the sand when there's evidence here -- straight up evidence, isn't the right path either. It all adds up: the censoring of the story, the constant release of pictures and emails that are now verified. The Biden attorney asking for their hard drive back. The ties to Ukraine and Chinese corruption and pay for play. This isn't conjecture; it's evidence. And they promise they have more.

zombrex

Mar 8, 2018
It's amazing how resolute the MSM has been in refusing to cover this story.
They could not be more transparent in not only their support but their protection of the Biden criminal syndicate.

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
He's added it to his list of attacks, one among many, but you don't understand: if this were what you believe it to be, he would be calling news conferences about it, it would be the lifeline to end all lifelines, it would be the biggest story in the history of stories -- proof, for all to see, that your rival in a presidential election is a corrupt politician, and grounds for charges.
They say that's exactly what is going to happen next week. We can go back and forth whether the idea to slow roll the info is a bad idea or not, but they say they have the goods and based on what they've shown so far I'm inclined to believe them. Why hold a news conference that may or may not be seen when you can do it live at a debate in front of 50+ million Americans? The only way to get an uncensored bullhorn is to send the message when they can't shut it off.

Last edited:

hyperbertha

Nov 24, 2018
mAiNsTrEaM MeDiA. Absolutely everybody in the nation not living under a rock is aware of this story by now, or will be by next week. Leftist media can't block something this big no matter how hard they try, especially as most moderates these days have multiple news sources nothing to do with CNN. Not to mention social media(censors aren't working), word of mouth, and Trump campaign about to go all in with this story.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
right now the best Joe can hope for is that all this is just him getting his crack head son sweet gigs across the world and everyone just writes it off as well everyone gets their kids multimillion dollar jobs thats the perks of being a senator.

Just keep in mind even if thats all that comes out of this, taxpayer dollars went to feeding Hunters crack and hooker habit. So while Joe was getting 150K a year tax payer funded salary he was throwing his weight around to get Hunter high paying gigs to fuel his drug habit.

Neil Young

Mar 26, 2020
There's already enough evidence to bury Biden. You want the smoking gun, pics of him committing the crime, and a written confession.

IF they have more evidence, they are playing it perfectly. If they dumped it all at once, the Left could have lumped it all together and memory holed it during the weekend. The Dems used their Trump card for THIS leak. What will they do if there is another one? We shall see.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I think these guys would be experts on Russian disinfo since they dealt in it for 3.5 years with Steele dossier BS.

This is like Hannity saying the Pee tape stuff is BS but there is a pic of Trump in a moscow hotel and email from him saying your pee was great see you next time Vlad.

This is actually now the DNC counter op. They just want to sow enough doubt. Sure all that other stuff is real but the Russians forged one or two emails to trick you guys. As long as they can sow enough doubt thats all that matters. They will give up on calling the laptop and data fake and move onto saying that specific words are forgeries.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
Trump already got in trouble for investigating Biden. that's what part of the whole impeachment thing was about!

he is smart to sit back and let this shit leak out over the next few weeks. no reason for Trump himself to push this. let the proper channels handle all this information.
first of all, mainstream media is not the only media that exists. people get their news from other sources on the internet, and have for decades now. the idea that if CNN/NBC doesn't cover it, nobody will hear it, is silly. maybe this statement would have been true 20 years ago.

also Fox News has been reporting it. they are mainstream as it gets. Tucker Carlson has giant ratings. so your fears aren't warranted at all.

liberal MSM can cover it up entirely if they want, it doesn't make it not true. plus there are still two full weeks before the election, plenty of time for folks to find out the truth about the story, and about the cover up.

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
I don't think the Trump team or anyone else actually expected social media to ban the story and go after verified accounts that posted it. That whole thing caught them off-guard, and I think led to the trickle strategy we see now. They want a large number of stories, even if they are weak, so it is easy for people to find a hook into the broader narrative. I have concerns with that strategy given that early voting is going on and the elections is very close, but it is understandable.

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
The other thing to consider: the Democrat coddling media is all too keen on discussing conspiracies when it hurts or allows them to mock Republicans, but they aren' talking about this at all. Now why is that? An another thing to consider: the email from Hunter's Ukranian buddies was sent to Hunter only a couple days before Joe Biden went there and fired the prosecutor looking into Burisma. Pretty convenient, eh?

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
and this could go away if Hunter and Joe came out and said its fake. But they havent, and its because they are shook and they know Rudy is laying a trap for them.

I bet that was their first instinct to say Hunter didnt own a Mac book or go to this shop but the receipts are all there. They dont know what is going to be released so they cant deny.

Notice the difference between this and suckers and losers. SnL had no actual evidence but was treated as 100% fact, but Trump forcefully came out and denied it calling it a lie. Meanwhile Joes only comment is to call it a smear, but he didnt deny that the emails are real or the laptop is real.

My guess is like someone said Joe is going to say its real Hunter is a fuck up but he never took any money and Hunter used his name without him knowing. Probably going to be tough to throw you Son under the bus especially since you know he has a drug problem. Joe dont do it, you dont have much time left and being a puppet POTUS isnt worth Hunter probably killing himself after you publically shit on him and essentially call him a corrupt POS to the entire nation.

Honestly if Joe basically throws Hunter under the bus and lets him take the fall I will have negative respect for Joe.

Kreen101

Sep 4, 2019
and this could go away if Hunter and Joe came out and said its fake. But they havent, and its because they are shook and they know Rudy is laying a trap for them.
Nah, it's because them talking about it and responding to it will only give the story credibility. You don't respond to a negative story until you absolutely have to, like Joe did with the Tara Reade story. If you can get away with ignoring something it's always better than coming out and denying it.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Nah, it's because them talking about it and responding to it will only give the story credibility. You don't respond to a negative story until you absolutely have to, like Joe did with the Tara Reade story. If you can get away with ignoring something it's always better than coming out and denying it.
Caveat though that only works if you have a media that is an arm of your campaign. If the media was running this 24/7 and asking Joe every day like they do with Trump stories he would have to say something.

so as long as the media keeps this suppressed Joe can keep quiet, which is the plan. But I think things are starting to take off and now blaming it on Russia will backfire and bring attention onto it and make it a story since the MSM loves everything Russia.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
One other thing I just thought about: the Democrats have been mocking Trump under the alleged assumption that he's broke. If it comes out Biden became wealthy by being corrupt using pay for play with countries like China and Ukraine, how is the image of "working class Joe" going to fly with the folks in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin?

Last edited: