• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Feb 25, 2013

Maybe Eric Trump is full of shit.
You are correct, it seems like he wasn't successful enough to keep it and makes really bad financial decisions especially when it comes to real estate.

However, he still, somehow, owns this nearby mansion,with a cottage attached.

As well as a 2.7 million dollar beach house along the Delaware shore... Still hardly a "working class" home.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
You are correct, it seems like he wasn't successful enough to keep it and makes really bad financial decisions especially when it comes to real estate.

As well as a 2.7 million dollar beach house along the Delaware shore... Still hardly a "working class" home.
Huh? He's Working Man Joe Biden, how can this be? Seriously though, dat Chinese paper pay the bills, for reals.

Whataborman

Apr 19, 2018
According to the media Biden was broke and thats why Hunter had to take the job in Ukraine.
Pure bullshit.

How does a VP go broke, unless you were doing some really shady shit to pay the bills when you were a senator... stuff you couldn't do as VP because of the level of scrutiny you'd be under so you blew through your savings?

Reactions: Punkster88

Boswollocks

Apr 19, 2019
Mars
You can bet that they would sacrifice Biden before Hillary or Obama.
In the pecking order it goes Bush>Clinton>Obama>Biden

At this point, Biden is the loud-mouthed, obnoxious Cousin to the Mafia boss. Biden is running around making a fool of the other Gangsters and threatens to ruin their operations by leaking too much.

I can't see JB living past Xmas.

ZZZZ

Jun 7, 2020

I can't read.

Last edited:
Reactions: TKOFromTokyo

Rock And Roll

Sep 28, 2014

Phew, that was close guys, a real close call. Man

At first I was scared and panicked that there were pictures of Biden smoking crack from a crack pipe! But thank heavens for seven eleven (but not the illegals outside) that it was NOT a crack pipe. All our fears are resolved thanks to Snopes.

Turns out it was a METH pipe the whole time. Man, and you guys thought we had something to worry about or that Hunter did something illegal. Everything is now in the clear!

Actually hold on a sec.

lol.
As funny as this is, I checked the Snopes website for this and found nothing. Possibly a fake image unless someone can link it directly.

dionysus

Yaldog
May 12, 2007
Texaa
A better take would be why did that mansion only cost 180k in the first place.

The guy has been in Politics since the 70's, he was already on a Senate salary back in 72, what are we talking about here? 30M or 40M+ on salaries only? The guy had to be a complete moron with his money to not at least own a couple of mansions at this point.

It's just my opinion that pointing out a couple of real estate like it's proof of some dirty doesn't work in this case.
Id like to live in a world with your math. 40 years at 174,000 isnt 30 million dollars, its 6.9 million dollars. Now take out taxes and yearly living expenses and you get no where near enough money to have several multimillion mansions. And the senate salary in 72 wasnt 174,000, it was $42,000.

Last edited:

ZZZZ

Jun 7, 2020
Id like to live in a world with your math. 40 years at 174,000 isnt 30 million dollars, its 6.9 million dollars. Now take out taxes and yearly living expenses and you get no where near enough money to have several multimillion mansions. And the senate salary in 72 wasnt 174,000, it was $42,000.
Oh lol, i thought that was monthly, stupid mistake.
I'm used to discussing salaries in monthly earnings and not year, that's how we do it where i live. My bad, i'll edit my post to can't read, should have know that was too much, it's saturday and i'm exhausted from work.

Reactions: dionysus

TKOFromTokyo

Jul 20, 2020
Makes sense, and my bad, when we talk about salaries where i live, it's never about how much someone makes in a year, it's always about monthly earnings, my brain didn't adjust today before i started posting.
No worries, didn’t mean anything other than agreeing that the original purchase price seems really low.

• Love
Reactions: ZZZZ

TKOFromTokyo

Jul 20, 2020
Truthfully, unless they can hand over audio, visual, or strong electronic evidence of money going to Joe, then I don’t expect this to ruin him. I am enjoying the truth coming out for what we’ve pretty much known politicians, especially Biden in Ukraine, do.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006

Phew, that was close guys, a real close call. Man

At first I was scared and panicked that there were pictures of Biden smoking crack from a crack pipe! But thank heavens for seven eleven (but not the illegals outside) that it was NOT a crack pipe. All our fears are resolved thanks to Snopes.

Turns out it was a METH pipe the whole time. Man, and you guys thought we had something to worry about or that Hunter did something illegal. Everything is now in the clear!

Actually hold on a sec.

lol.
So he's the only drug addict less trustworthy than a crackhead, and that is supposed to be okay?

• LOL
Reactions: HeresJohnny

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Keep in mind 16 million comes from Jill Bidens onlyfans page.

I guess the irony here is that the Bidens benefited a whole hell of a lot from Trumps economy LOL. Hey Bizzle your income under Obama was a few hundred K, and under Trump its in the millions.

Last edited: