• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneak Peek into Twisted Metal TV Show Sweet Tooth | Summer Game Fest 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member

FyIKDaEaEAABjUT
FyIKHIGaIAAyras
FyIKD8QaMAE3wHR
\
FyIKLUbaAAIxsuJ

Sethbacca

It feels a bit like putting the cart before the horse when you put out a show based on a game that hasn't had an entry in years. Like, if you're a gaming company making a tv show, maybe make a game to promote it alongside first?

Last edited:

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
I think both teasers have nothing to do with the show. These are just some teasers, the trailer will be more serious.

Last edited:

ElRenoRaven

Yea No. Just no. I think this is another prime example like Halo was in how not to adapt a videogame to another medium. Sucks too cause I love Twisted Metal.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
This looked so terribly low budget... I'm not surprised they hid the car combat. Must be embarrassingly bad.

MiguelItUp

This looks worse than I was expecting. How is that even possible?! Lmao. The scene felt odd, the acting felt odd, everything just feels.... odd.

Yoboman

Marvel humour means I can safely ignore this

Somehow it got a good cast though. Will Arnett is awesome

It looked like Anthony was enjoying Sweet Tooth's dong. Seriously, who then fuck thought this was a good script.to go off and not realize how awkard the entire shit is?

The trailer was absolutely terrible. You had one chance to sell me on Twisted Metal and you show no action sequence with actual cars? No thanks.

Neon Xenon

Think about this. There's at least one suit at Sony that looked at Twisted Metal and decided: "Twisted Metal has been out of the public eye for over a decade. You know what it needs? A live-action TV show."

And for a sneak peek, someone decided that what needs to be shown for this live-action adaptation of a car combat series is a shitty comedy skit featuring a Thong Song reference. Really striking while the iron is practically frozen, huh?

Top Bottom