Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

lol i swear to god people later are gonna be like this is just an ozweego and those balenciaga join variants. Honestly the toebox is whats killing the shoe and the shitty colorway

What sites/social media do you all visit/follow to get up to date info about sneaker releases? I usually only find out about sneakers I like after they have sold out lol.

What sites/social media do you all visit/follow to get up to date info about sneaker releases? I usually only find out about sneakers I like after they have sold out lol.
@adidasalerts on twitter is my go-go, since I only pay attention to Adidas shoes haha. The /r/sneakers reddit thread is good too. Random IG and other Twitter accounts, too many to name. Etc.

These Gazelle PKs are dropping tomorrow (sneakerpolitics exclusive)

🤔

I follow adidas alerts and swoosh supply on Twitter for release/restock news on adidas and Nike.

I still haven't gotten a shipping notification from Yeezy Supply.

Of course they had no problem taking the $220 out of my account right away on Monday.. Kinda fucked up tbh. They need to ship them mutha fuckas or just cancel.

Following adidasalerts and getting the restocks app is most likely why my ass stay broke in 2017. I didn't even fuck with runners and basically only copped shit like cole haan boots for work until I did that stupid shit lol.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
finally had a positive day for my sneaker collection.

copped 2 pairs of camo SF AF-1s, 1 pair of oreo yeezys, 1 pair of Jordan 12s PSNY's. All DS.

now if I can only cop those OVOS later today