• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Oxn

Finally got my Flyknit Trainers! Can't believe these got slept on, they're still in stock on Nike.com and SNKRS

enhance

Hypes dead. Thats why i didnt buy the pale grey one i really wanted a month ago. I know itll drop by spring and summer time next year when im ready for it.

Expect the yellow ones tomorrow to sit also.

OG Kush

Love my pale grey ones. Price is a bit steep though I feel.

Also do ultra boosts 3.0 stretch with with wear? Only recently bought a pair and feel quite tight around the ankle. Reddit seems to be saying the older versions stretch out but as 3.0 uses prime knit they retain their shape quite well.

acohrs

Love my pale grey ones. Price is a bit steep though I feel.

Also do ultra boosts 3.0 stretch with with wear? Only recently bought a pair and feel quite tight around the ankle. Reddit seems to be saying the older versions stretch out but as 3.0 uses prime knit they retain their shape quite well.

yah they will stretch out, just got to break them in

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I never quite got the hype abouit the flyknit trainers they look fine I guess but kinda boring?

I prefer the flyknit racers honestly.

I never quite got the hype abouit the flyknit trainers they look fine I guess but kinda boring?

I prefer the flyknit racers honestly.

Everything Kanye touches turns to money. And I agree, I prefer the look of the racers too. The two-tone colour of the trainers clashes unless there's a really good colour combination.

Oxn

Everyone sleeping on the EQT 93/17 Boost cream cw

Not me. I was just talking about them in the last page. People keep referring to it as mesh and writing it off. It's not even mesh, its a Knit of sorts, just not like PK or pixelknit, but it is a Knit.

One of my favorite shoes coming out recently. I just dont have a need to buy it at retail.

I know it'll sit. I can wait for Adidas to have their 25%, 30%, or $50 off $175 sale again. There is no rush for me, cause its a spring and summer sneaker.

But i really want it bad.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I'm skipping mostly because I really want that salmon pink strap thingy they had.

That was so good that without it the CW look kinda boring.

I would buy the utility, no doubt.

Ended up copping the utility, 3.0knit pattern with those colours is great.

Here's to hoping that I don't take the L from sportchek. Also, people are sleeping on them in Canada, have we gotten to the point where Ultra Boosts are saturated?

Oxn

Ended up copping the utility, 3.0knit pattern with those colours is great.

Here's to hoping that I don't take the L from sportchek. Also, people are sleeping on them in Canada, have we gotten to the point where Ultra Boosts are saturated?

Beyond. They dont really sell out anymore unless its a collab.

Beyond. They dont really sell out anymore unless its a collab.

About time, it was getting annoying seeing the regular 3.0 black sell out. Though in retrospect, it was a blessing in disguise considering the later colourways and models look much better.

Also, adidas.ca exposed so hard for intentionally understocking to create the perception of an exclusive product, meanwhile sportchek still has some sizes of the burgundy, and TONS of utility blacks, as well as just releasing the ATRs.

acohrs

Hope this doesnt mean adi reduces the production numbers again. Enjoy walking into shops a few days after release and trying kicks on before buying

Can you pull that look off? What would you wear with that
charm_crazy.gif

I have a lot of "loud" shoes.

IDK, wearing basic/neutral colors + solids (no patterns) with "loud" shoes is usually the best look for me.

I'd probably wear khaki-colored twill joggers, t-shirt + a black bomber jacket.

shira

I have a lot of "loud" shoes.

IDK, wearing basic/neutral colors + solids (no patterns) with "loud" shoes is usually the best look for me.

I'd probably wear khaki-colored twill joggers, t-shirt + a black bomber jacket.

Haha L, didn't want em, but sold out on kith

99Luffy

Banned
SNS are perfectly legit. Ordered from them multiple times. Delivery is standard from them, usually comes via FedEx.

I've ordered from RunnerInn once and it was also just standard delivery.

Nothing wrong with either.
sns was great, received shoes within a week. Pretty amazing since the tracking showed the warehouse was in germany. Since it was UPS they did charge duties which sucks.
Runnerinn took ~2 weeks but didnt charge duties(although its ymmv)
Will use both again in the future.

Top Bottom