• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
How well do the Air Max 90 Ultra fit? True to size? Gonna try for a pair of the Flax in the morning. I got a pair of Air Max 1 in size 8 UK.

kz42urvojorz.jpg
Broke out the WC 3's today :)

acohrs

Went to get my girl the xr1 greys, all sold out in shops here in a size 6. Internet told me nmds werent cool anymore so didnt think theyd be sold out haha, but tried 4 shops and all gone

Oxn

Went to get my girl the xr1 greys, all sold out in shops here in a size 6. Internet told me nmds werent cool anymore so didnt think theyd be sold out haha, but tried 4 shops and all gone

i pretty much do everything online. Shops don't get that much stock, and especially not in a size 6.

NMDs are still mad hype- just depends on which colorway/profile. Some get slept on, others get snagged within minutes.

Your best bet is to shop nmds online. You'll have better luck with finding the ones you're after.

acohrs

i pretty much do everything online. Shops don't get that much stock, and especially not in a size 6.

wanted to surprise her on the day, saw it in a few shops so thought it was sitting. Think the men's sizes are sitting but the women's ones aren't

Man some of the indoor variants of popular football/soccer boots would pass as great sneakers. The colourways are just straight 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

So many nmds sitting on ADC but I can't buy any because they're in women's sizes and they don't go big enough for my clown shoe needs lol.

Sad times.

Radec

Someone is offering me his yeezy cream for my reigning champ ub.. both used, good deal?

Haven't touched a yeezy before..

Do you guys to tts for NMD primeknit? I normally size down on them.

Strange that my triple white, gum sole r1s feel fine but my tb japans are a bit tight. It's my first wear of them today so lets see how it goes.

Also copped the flax Air force 1s. Been wanting a pair for a while. Went tts.

I got these ones

images

Took forever to pick between black base or white base. Still love the black base especially with fall coming up but I've been looking for white shoes.

And those two NMDs I posted earlier are actually 2 of 4. The other 2 (red and grey cwys) are EU only, while these two are US only.

Looks like they'll be a Confirmed App release.

The EU ones are 900 stock each. No official confirmation for the US stock but I'd assume the same.

Oxn

Anyone ever buy a pair of sneakers twice?

I have an Uncaged color i really like, and there is a pretty good sale for it right now, and i like it so much i want to buy it again for back up.

Oxn

I have before. Nothing wrong with that!

Yea the only thing that bothers would be that since my current one is still in good shape it feels a bit silly dropping over $100 on a sneaker i probably wouldnt touch for atleast another year.

Plus the fact that their are so many other great options out there that i also want.

Yea the only thing that bothers would be that since my current one is still in good shape it feels a bit silly dropping over $100 on a sneaker i probably wouldnt touch for atleast another year.

Plus the fact that their are so many other great options out there that i also want.
Guess it also depends on how limited or potentially limited it'll be in the future. Some shoes get restocked. Some don't. All depends on what you're okay with spending money on. Don't let anyone away you either way!

Oxn

I just love this color and look so much, but i can never find a place or time to wear it. My Nikelab version is still in the box, would also be silly to buy another colorway of a sneaker i havent worn.

Top Bottom