• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Oxn

Wow the price on these Duel Racers really tanked on Finishline. been keeping an eye on it, just dropped a couple of months ago and it went from 120 > 60 just now.

Would make a great travel sneaker. Hmm let me think it over.

918228_004_P1

Oxn

And those two NMDs I posted earlier are actually 2 of 4. The other 2 (red and grey cwys) are EU only, while these two are US only.

Looks like they'll be a Confirmed App release.

The EU ones are 900 stock each. No official confirmation for the US stock but I'd assume the same.

Looking on ADC the 2 you posted seems to need a sign up. I signed up but doubt i'll actually go through with the purchase.

I wonder what the stock will be though. Im betting way more than 900. I don't see them on the Confirm app, just on the ADC site.

Since its so limited, maybe itll be my first NMD. Hmmmm. Helps that its my favorite colorway so far. And here i thought i'll wait for a sale on them.

Looking on ADC the 2 you posted seems to need a sign up. I signed up but doubt i'll actually go through with the purchase.

I wonder what the stock will be though. Im betting way more than 900. I don't see them on the Confirm app, just on the ADC site.

Since its so limited, maybe itll be my first NMD. Hmmmm. Helps that its my favorite colorway so far. And here i thought i'll wait for a sale on them.
I signed up for the greens via confirmed.

Stock levels: 900 of each colorway.

its probably there for better lockdown, even if its nonadjustable.

You really only get the better lockdown when you're tightening the laces. I just don't know why it's necessary to have them when they won't be doing anything (as it doesn't look like there's nothing to tighten them closer to the foot when you move the straps).

Then again, I'm probably overthinking this since the vapormaxes aren't really a performance oriented sneaker.

NMD R2 TRIPLE BLACK 🖤 🖤 🖤

November.

Fuccckkkk, those look amazing as hell.

Ashhong

Not feeling the midsole on the R2 at all. Greatly prefer my triple black R1, and before I got those I hated the look of NMD lol

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Jordan 32 bred come out tomorrow, may try to cop. But in no hurry

I'll be copping the mid. No love for the low. I am an idiot because I am mainly buying for the date on the sole.

I still want 31s but want to find a sale.

I went crazy for the 31s, bought about 7 colorways. Finishline might have them on sale, usually in-store at Foot Locker they are on sale.

But its made for Women.

Story of my life. Every time I see a new style and I'm looking into purchasing it, it's a damn women's shoe and I'm a men's size 13. Women's shoes always have the nicest colors lol.

God help me if the NMD R1 Multicolor Dot is women's only.

OG Kush

Someone here mentioned that the NMD R2's plastic side piece can dig into your foot if you have wide feet. Well I have wide feet and when I tried on the R2's it made them really uncomfortable and annoying. Fuck the R2s.

Top Bottom