• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

shira

DMg3yN9X0AEAq3U.jpg
chuckle.gif

December, along with the light blue and grey ones (unless those have been moved).

DJNrtZJWsAAM_0R.jpg

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Are there any on-foot pics of the Adidas F1.3 PKs? I'm only finding stock promo shots and am kinda curious to see how they look on someone.

Also these Patta x Asics are 🔥🔥 (although the design would be hellish to keep clean)

Zekes!

Are there any on-foot pics of the Adidas F1.3 PKs? I'm only finding stock promo shots and am kinda curious to see how they look on someone.

Also these Patta x Asics are ���� (although the design would be hellish to keep clean)

I've been going back and forth on the lowtops. Something about them looks cheap to me for $220 CAD. I really want a good weather proof sneaker/casual boot, but nothing is blowing me away this season. I'll be putting my Komyuters away once the temperature drops

Took the L on the green pks haha. As expected, though, so that's fine. Plenty more nmds coming that won't be extremely limited strictly for hype reasons lol

OG Kush

Thats weird to hear? Wonder if the hypes are diff per country or just stock levels? The adidas Uk website still has stock for the all the NMD coloursways mentioned in the above posts.
EDIT: actually my bad, the greens have sold out in mens. Was looking at womens stock, but they still go upto size 9UK which is a 10 US I think?

Zekes!

Laces: Tucked into the shoe or tied normally?

I used to tuck my laces when I was a teenager, but I grew to appreciate the natural look of sneakers with the laces tied normally. Plus I didn't like the feeling of the laces being inside my shoes and occasionally slipping out.

Sometimes I'll tie them with a slip knot though, especially with leather laces or if they work as a slip on

Seeing the sneakers posted here makes me so jelly.
:(
Most shoes sold here in my place are wack. There's a lot of fakes being sold but no ogs.

OG Kush

Are Reebok Clasiccs not big in the US? Seen so many people saying the Rebook Club C 85's look like dad shoes, but Reeboks are big here in the UK/Europe. I'm a fan of the newly released SneakersNStuff x Reebok club c 85 in chalk as well. Sucker for chalk white:
171009_Sneaernstuff_reebok_S10_020.jpg

As I don't hugely care what people think, I wear what I like, but interesting to see the different perspectives.

Oxn

Are Reebok Clasiccs not big in the US? Seen so many people saying the Rebook Club C 85's look like dad shoes, but Reeboks are big here in the UK/Europe. I'm a fan of the newly released SneakersNStuff x Reebok club c 85 in chalk as well. Sucker for chalk white:
171009_Sneaernstuff_reebok_S10_020.jpg

As I don't hugely care what people think, I wear what I like, but interesting to see the different perspectives.

I dont see reebok in USA. i thought the brand died years ago. It wasnt until a few months ago that i started hearing about it again, but i never see it in my everyday life living in NYC. or i just dont notice.

Reebok Classics/retros are pretty much dead in the US...which sucks because they had so many dope models in the 80s and 90s. Since Adidas bought them, they've basically been relegated to the dustbin - not great quality, weird colorways/fusions, poor marketing, etc.

shira

Reebok Classics/retros are pretty much dead in the US...which sucks because they had so many dope models in the 80s and 90s. Since Adidas bought them, they've basically been relegated to the dustbin - not great quality, weird colorways/fusions, poor marketing, etc.
Current Reeboks are marketed for old people and crossfit.
chuckle.gif

Top Bottom