• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Mr.Fresh

Where can I buy hip shoes? Zappos is ok but there selection sucks.

I like those blue addidas.

There's some sites in the OP.
Also check kickdeals.com

My latest pick ups -

Arenas

PPnKPl.jpg

Chicago 1's

L78Ael.jpg

Margielas

4W8Y7l.jpg

Nicccceee
Where did u get the 1s

Alucrid

Banned
My latest pick ups -

Arenas

http://i.imgur.com/PPnKPl.jpg[IMG]

Chicago 1's

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/L78Ael.jpg[IMG]

Margielas

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4W8Y7l.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Those H&M collab sneakers shouldn't be within a mile of the balenciagas.

the wide tongue on the arenas always seemed off to me, but i've never seen them worn with a 'slim fashion' (ie what I wear) kind of look vs something more loose/urban; everyone always has those tongues poppin'. regardless, balenciagas are dope.

ryuen

Went home for the weekend, decided to take pics of the shit I've kept deadstock

20130204_151620.jpg

Nike SB Buck (traded these for the Bred 13's that came out this year; think I came up ahead on that one).

20130204_151743.jpg

Jordan Playoff 11's. I just don't have the heart to wear these right now haha...

20130204_151648.jpg

Air Zoom Flight 95's. Total sucker for carbon fiber, and they were the very first sneakers that I got as a kid.

What's everyone's top 3 in the rotation? Hard to choose, but here are mine:

20130204_203500.jpg

Jordan III. To me, it's the best Jordan out of all of them.

20130204_203427.jpg

Penny II. I love anything Penny, probably my 2nd favorite player line behind MJ.

20130204_203400.jpg

Air Max 95. I think I own like 4 iterations of this shoe lol, but Neon is king.

ah i need to unsubscribe from the thread. i thought i was done with SBs and Jordans years ago!

man those 88s look sick. not gonna lie, i do kinda like the jokers. but, i finally got my bred ivs. i think i've satisfied my appetite for sneakers for a while. its kinda funny how the shoes that i last bought have been re-released recently (mars ivs, military blue ivs, playoff viiis).

these are now my second favorite jordans that i own:
release-date-reminder-air-jordan-8-aqua-white-aqua-2.jpg

Not a massive fan of the way that Nike seem to be slapping the vulcanised rubber soles on everything nowadays. The dunk sole is simply perfection and can't be beaten in my humble opinion.

I go mad for the dunks and having flat feet and not wanting to buy expensive custom insoles means that I've accrued a decent collection of them over the years. I'll post pics when I get around to it. At the moment, I've got a pair of the cigars on my mantlepiece and have only ever worn them out of the house twice and once for half an hour on my birthday while I smoked a birthday cigar. The colourway also matches my dobro perfectly which is a definite bonus. Getting into sneaks was one of the most expensive things I've ever done. I probably still manage to spend more money on the same shoe in different colours, than I do on the gas/elec bill for the year.

ryuen

The NA on the III's looks awesome, but what's the point if it still says "Jordan" on the bottom. If you're gonna do it, go all the way. My 2011 White Cements still look crispy, so I'm okay with them. Ask me at 1:51PM tomorrow though =(

I got my Mango Roshes in the mail today! Suuuuuuuper pumped; will be sure to post pics of my Roshe collection later on tonight.

ryuen

20130205_183821.jpg

Just got these Mango Roshes in the mail (I'm a sucker for anything Asia exclusive). I think Roshes are Nike's answer to the Vans Era, but they're a billion times more comfortable and the colorways that have come out so far have been really good. During the summertime, these are pretty much the only things I wear.

20130205_184632.jpg

My Roshe family so far.

So those OG White Cement 3s are going up on Eastbay, Footlocker and Finishline at 4:51pm EST.

I have a tab open ready for battle. If I strike out, then no cop - on to the Royal 1s.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/sh0rtykut/Sneakers/20130205_183821.jpg[IMG]

Just got these Mango Roshes in the mail (I'm a sucker for anything Asia exclusive). I think Roshes are Nike's answer to the Vans Era, but they're a billion times more comfortable and the colorways that have come out so far have been really good. During the summertime, these are pretty much the only things I wear.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/sh0rtykut/Sneakers/20130205_184632.jpg[IMG]

My Roshe family so far.[/QUOTE]

Nice Roshe collection. I love the shoe, but always had a hard time finding some.
Also wish it was the black cements IIIs instead of white. Probably a good thing I'll be at work and won't be able to buy a pair either way.

xJavonta

Banned
I only wear Vans. Specifically the Authentic Lo Pro and sometimes the Chauffeur. I get compliments on my shoes all the time heh

ryuen

Apparently for Nike, the link will be Twitter only, but I have my doubts. Gonna have one window for Twitter, and one window for the 'Jordan Retro' search results.

Top Bottom