• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneeze Hunting

Catphish

You have to sneeze.
It's right there.
All you have to do is breathe thru your nose a little...
Nope, not yet.
A little more...
Shit. It's gone.
Fuck that. I shan't be teased. I'm gonna get it.
Close eyes, tilt head toward ceiling.
Slight inhale, little tingle, there you are.
Little bit more, nope, no you don't, I got you.
Little more inhale, like sniffing the bubbles in a Coke can, and..
HAAACHOOO and blow the DOORS off this bitch!

Is there a finer feeling? I postulate, friends, that there is not.

🏅

Woffls

(stop after 30 seconds :messenger_smirking:)
But yes, sneezing is tremendously fun. Unfortunately I have quite a... loud high pitched sneeze so I have to reign it in at work. Go all out at home though. Yeeahhh.

Last edited:

Catphish

But yes, sneezing is tremendously fun. Unfortunately I have quite a... loud high pitched sneeze so I have to reign it in at work. Go all out at home though. Yeeahhh.

I watched that. Shoulda told me to stop after 30 seconds. :p

But yeah, I work with a guy who, I shit you not, broke one of his ribs because he sneezes so hard. Poor dude.

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
It's over too quick, and the hunt is annoying and can often end in disappointment. Is there any more frustrating feeling than chasing a sneeze only to be left hanging?

Taking a piss when you reaaaallly have to go is extremely satisfying.

I sneeze heavily and will sometimes have 3 of them rapidly, in the space of a second or two, which hurts. Doesn't help that I'm a sun sneezer too, everytime I go from dark to sunshine, I sneeze almost instantly. So no, I can't agree.

For me the best feeling is (just before going to bed) sitting in front of a fan heater after you've gotten out of the bath/shower. Feels so good.

Top Bottom