• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic announced for 9/29, $80, 21 games, has Star Fox 2 [more units than NESC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BumRush

I think I will just put my trust in wario64 and pray I can preorder in time for US order. I have a UK order but that's like not guaranteed.

I see this "UK preorder not guaranteed" sentiment a lot. Any idea why? G L O B A L B O Y shipping goes to U.S. all the time.

Breaking-Bad-Were-Done-When-I-Say-Were-Done.gif
Lol

480p

I see this "UK preorder not guaranteed" sentiment a lot. Any idea why? G L O B A L B O Y shipping goes to U.S. all the time.

people are just paranoid. i don't think amazon will cancel at this point. they ran out of preorders and THEN restocked preorders. i heard GAME has been cancelling some tho

OT, but Deep Jungle in Kingdom Hearts 1 might be the WORST designed area in any video game I've ever played.

So far the whole game just feels barren and lifeless (esp. Traverse Town, why are there no people anywhere?) and each "world" is maybe 5-6 small claustrophobic areas with terrible platforming. Why does Sora jump like he's on a broken pogo stick?

I'd prefer a US version, but I don't think I can handle another day of this. I've got a Euro-Amazon order in that I'll trade if it comes down to it.

scamander

Banned
they don't include the thing you plug the USB cable into in order to get power? NES classic came with a power adapter i expect this one to as well and the outlets in the UK are different than NA.

NES Classic came with a power adapter in the US (and only there) and so will the SNES Classic. The Japanese and European versions won't include one, though.

Raitaro

It's so good having a pre-order secured and just watching you guys go mad <3

But ask yourself: is it not also maddening to know that no preorder can ever be fully secure?

We're all mad down here you know!

(Please don't let Amazon.de fail me!)

Cheers. Weird how google searches as well as in-store searches keep failing me (even now with regards to Amazon.de after I succesfully ordered one there with a link provided here). I did manage to find the Saturn one though but it's always been on "not available" so I thought you were referring to a second listing somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom