• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Pre-Order up on Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Sounds more like the rep doesn't know what she's talking about.

Yeah. It doesn't sound like she really knows. I wouldn't talk to CS regardless. If it gets canceled, it gets canceled. No reason to flood Wal-Mart with questions about this and make them look into it.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Finally got my email and order history updated.

Now I can bitch and moan about how terrible Starfox 2 is on launch day!!

Jetku

Got my two emails at 7:30 - order placed at 6:36. One on work email, one personal.

One for me, one for a gift! Woohoo! Hope they both come through.

inner-G

Banned
Yeah. It doesn't sound like she really knows. I wouldn't talk to CS regardless. If it gets canceled, it gets canceled. No reason to flood Wal-Mart with questions about this and make them look into it.
Yeah. They're probably trying to give her the dead URL and she's saying there's a problem.

Sweet fucking Jesus my order confirmation finally came in after an hour. Getting it October 9th but all I care about is getting it. Hopefully it holds.

Grabbed two. One for my bro. One for my kids aunt. Got my own preorders through GameStop and Game UK. I hope the hunt is over. I need to silence warrior and friends for a little.

My email came about 35 min after I ordered, thank goodness because my only other preorder is thinkgeek and I haven’t gotten a confirmation from them and no order number, just some PayPal authorization that has no info

Chuckl3s

Manny knows whats up! ITS FOR REAL!
FAUdrOy.jpg

7roject28

Checked my email too late and couldn't get in on it. But this is for October 5th shipment? The year is coming up fast. Next week will be November shipment then week after will be December shipment preorders lol.

Freakboy3

I now have a confirmation email for my order of 4, but now my two other orders of 2 each have been canceled. All are showing up in my purchase history though.

If my order of 4 gets canceled I am gonna be so annoyed, jesus this is an absolute mess. Nintendo need to get there shit together, and Walmart needs to start honoring orders instead of canceling pre-orders for the second time in a month.

AZ Greg

I won't believe anything until I have it in my hand, but I was able to snag one and get my order confirmation thanks to this thread.

THANK YOU all involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom