• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNK Investor Relations 2019: New Metal Slug & new Neo Geo consoles?

Bullet Club

exALLJf.jpg

Hopefully SNK tweet something about it in English and add more info.

Interested in how they'll do a new Metal Slug, budget game using old assets like usual, or full makeover with a 2.5D game. Down for either.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Metal Slug feels so worn-out. I love the art, but the franchise has stagnated. Maybe they can freshen it up, though.

New consoles would be... interesting. I wonder what "semi open" means. If it's digital libraries, no thanks. If they imitate the NGX and give me some 'Volumes', I'm definitely more interested.

Fake

My PS4 have a bunch of SNK games. I just wish a new Metal Slug running at 60 fps.
Glad to support.

The Snake

I'm down for new Metal Slug but I'm not so delusional to believe it will be a beautiful 2D masterpiece like the original games. More likely it will be a mid-budget 3D sidescroller.

Interested in the idea of a console. I missed out on the Neo Geo X, which I guess wasn't such a bad move because they stopped supporting it soon after.

cireza

Banned
Bring back those 240p sprites.

Also it would be great to port to Neo Geo CD the games that were not released on the system, like MotW, Shock Troopers or Strikers 1945.

Thanks in advance SNK.

The Snake

Bring back those 240p sprites.

Also it would be great to port to Neo Geo CD the games that were not released on the system, like MotW, Shock Troopers or Strikers 1945.

Thanks in advance SNK.

I want to see some Neo Geo Pocket games ported to...something. Such a huge library of gems and most people don't even know the system ever existed.

Top Bottom