• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNK Neo Geo MVSX brings the classic arcade machine to your home

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Gstone Group and SNK have announced the SNK Neo Geo MVSX home arcade system, a replica of the iconic SNK Neo GEO MVS arcade machine.

The Neo Geo MVSX will launch this November in North America with 50 games and support for 10 languages. It uses a 17-inch 4:3 LCD display and supports two players with dual arcade sticks and six-button configurations.

Preorders start in September. The machine is 25 inches high. You can also buy a 32-inch base for the machine. The system is $450, and the base goes for $100. You can buy them together for $500.

Kuranghi

Hnnnnngggg, I want it just for the Metal Slug games but I bet they have slowdown because its really accurate and I don't care for that.

Mikado

Gold Member
I assume this has nothing to do with actual NeoGEO hardware/chipset and is just a raspberrypi or whatever running an emulator? Not sure how this would be better than any other MAME cabinet other than I guess whoever owns the SNK properties these days gets some money for the roms.

Top Bottom