• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snow I hate you

cryptoadam

Banned
Just got buried here in snow. Stayed home from work. Gotta dig my car out within the next hour or 2.

Hate the snow and hate shoveling it.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
This is a pretty snowy winter. My kids had their 7th snow day in 3 weeks yesterday.

I still refuse to buy a snowblower.

iconmaster

Banned
Yeah, I'm really done with shoveling for the winter.

My neighbors all have snowblowers, so seeing them power through it makes my task feel extra onerous.

Nymphae

Banned
It makes me value the nice months more. Canadian winters harden you up a bit too. The only thing I hate is risking my life on the roads, I can deal with the cold.

lil puff

Probably one of the only forgiving thing in an apartment is that someone else shovels the snow. Usually.

Well, lets just say, I'm not responsible for doing it.

I also enjoy the odd snowday off.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Thought this was a stealth Final Fantasy XIII thread that got posted to the wrong board...

cryptoadam

Banned
Yeah, I'm really done with shoveling for the winter.

My neighbors all have snowblowers, so seeing them power through it makes my task feel extra onerous.

Last year my car was parked on the street and got buried in and the snow got a bit cold so it was that hard snow. I said nope and found these guys that would come and dig out your car for you.

Let me say they did the job in 15 minutes with their snow blower and shoveling. Would of taken me like 3 hours to do it myself.

Snow blowers are gods gift LOL.

cryptoadam

Banned
Good news it all worked out. Was able to back right out of my parking spot and then the snow plow guy came and cleaned my driveway. Didn't have to shovel at all.

Did have to clean the snow off my car, looked about 2 feet high off my roof.

Crazy seeing all the cars buried. The snow was nearly waist high. I am looking at some people parked on the street thinking there is no way you are getting your car out.

The snow doesnt bother me, the ice is worse. Also that shitty period when its warm to cold or cold to warm and its just brown slush and puddles everywhere.

cryptoadam

10-of-the-best-snowmen-ever-created.jpg

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
No GoT references.
No SW (sand) references.

Me is disappoint :'(

Grinchy

Banned
I really can't complain about the amount of snow I've had in my area, but I still hate it and I hate winter. I'm getting more and more serious about moving to a warmer state. I hate the weather that much.

Kazza

As someone who just learnt to snowboard a couple of weeks ago and who has been out practising every other day since then, I'm going to have to go against the grain of this thread. Snow is great!

giphy.gif

Top Bottom