• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

broadwayrock said:
It is me or do all those videos from the New York Kpop festival have fake crowd sounds played over them?
I noticed that too. But then after I reasoned that they just had really good crowd mics. Sistar's Ma Boy perf was almost dead silent while fangirls were screaming their heads off for most of the boy groups, lol.

Ranvier

Traitor Altai1r said:
Lol. Hey, hey, it's not my fault that liking the Hyo and being prone to do ban-worthy things seem to go hand in hand. .

I hope Tablo sneaks in a Eminem-circa-2000 style track on the CD. Just some angry shit blasting anyone and everyone for the crazy shit he had to go through. Although that would probably just get him even more crap from netizens. But still, it'd be awesome.

I will avenge both of them and keep their memories alive...

What stuff did Tablo go through in the last few years? That crap about him not going to Stanford? I didn't think that was that big a deal and he cleared it up pretty quickly did he.? Or is it something else?

Max

I am not Max
Dice said:
Alright, which of you were these guys?

fanboysxkt4.gif
All me.

Ranvier

Deadly said:

Jeez, why do they blow every little thing out of proportion over there? Whether he went there out not isn't the case. The fact that people would actually threaten him and his family is ridiculous. The whole thing makes me feel that most of the "netizens" are emotionally immature people that get way to invested in other people's lives. Kinda like the typical middle school that rages when he gets killed in Team Fortress or Call of Duty. I'm kinda glad people simply don't give a fuck in America and would never ever do anything like this.

Deadly

Ranvier said:
Jeez, why do they blow every little thing out of proportion over there? Whether he went there out not isn't the case. The fact that people would actually threaten him and his family is ridiculous. The whole thing makes me feel that most of the "netizens" are emotionally immature people that get way to invested in other people's lives. Kinda like the typical middle school that rages when he gets killed in Team Fortress or Call of Duty. I'm kinda glad people simply don't give a fuck in America and would never ever do anything like this.
Read the whole thing? One of the main culprits was a Korean-American old guy

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
broz0rs said:
sheesh.. this thread absolutely annihilates Team Liquid's legendary KMD thread.
Yeah, that thread is weak, but I'm shamelessly stealing this from it...

anigif8u64.gif

Can't handle the goddess beam fired directly into his soul. Understandable.

Ashhong

I get really sad reading that Tablo article even though I've read it a few times before. It's just heartbreaking to read about this genius dude who worked so hard to get it all robbed like that. Ridiculous. I want some new Epik High stuff! Gonna have to get his solo album

Alta1r

Dice said:
Yeah, that thread is weak, but I'm shamelessly stealing this from it...

anigif8u64.gif

Can't handle the goddess beam fired directly into his soul. Understandable.

Who's that dude idol? I'd have expected Suzy to flinch first if it was someone big like Sica's teatime buddy or Rain or someone. But she's just looking at him like she's observing some test results or looking at a little kid or something.

Dice

If my guy-identifying powers are good (they might not be) it's Yoseob from Beast. Likes IU the most but still just generally a fanboy-who-happens-to-be-an-idol.

Alta1r

Ah ok. Crazy to think the nation's little sister is actually older than Suzy. IU acts too cute and Suzy too sexy that I always feel like IU is younger.

vanty

Alta1r said:
Ah ok. Crazy to think the nation's little sister is actually older than Suzy. IU acts too cute and Suzy too sexy that I always feel like IU is younger.
Do you understand what 'sexy' means?

Alta1r

vanty said:
Do you understand what 'sexy' means?

tumblr_ltg7c9VHbC1qccg08.gif

Let me rephrase what I said about Suzy. She doesn't "act too sexy," but has sexy roles in the few music videos I've seen of Miss A. I haven't seen her on anything else. So that's my impression of her.

I wish DSP would do worldwide tour like the other companies. Id love to see Kara and Rainbow live, but thanks to their success in Japan i doubt they'll bother.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Hoping Kara comes back to LA for KMF next year. I'll also settle for Rainbow if Kara can't attend.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

panda21

being in Japan is like heaven

i want to buy so many albums, its really hard to decide. going to have to do some research on the different big bang album versions too.

is there a bigger tower records that the one in shinjuku? it seemed kind of smaller than i was expecting.

also if anyone knows where would sell merzbow cds lol

I got accepted for an internship in Japan (spring 2012), I think I'll use the opportunity to swing by Korea and do some stalking for the greater benefit of this thread.

tumblr_lthmanHbDR1qzhv26o1_500.png

tumblr_lthgs3Sw4N1r4kb5xo1_500.png

Raiku

Killamangiro said:
I got accepted for an internship in Japan (spring 2012), I think I'll use the opportunity to swing by Korea and do some stalking for the greater benefit of this thread.

Congrats dude. And yes, get me some Suzy fancams.

Killamangiro said:
mega jelly, ive been to japan twice. i love that country.. i went with a bunch of friends and we ate non stop from the moment we woke up till the moment we went to bed LOL. theres just so much to see and do there and just strolling around in the street is interesting. mind you we spent every night in the red light district in shinjuku cause our hotel was right next door to it and its a really lively place to walk around at night. also, whatever you do, do not play Taito coin games.....most addictive thing ever if you're into coin games at the arcade. we all easily spent like $50+AUD on just coins that have no real value lol T_T.

Anyway, i had a dream about eunjung last night (first time ive dreamt about another girl group) and it was pretty damn awesome. my gf called me and woke me up and then i couldnt get back into dream land after that

Dice

She's an actress who was the subject of the biggest scandal of the summer. You should know this.

Alta1r

Dice said:
She's an actress who was the subject of the biggest scandal of the summer. You should know this.

I only know whatever's been in this thread for the past 20 or so pages. And anything Yoona related.

So I googled that girl. And the controversy was about her being overworked and skipping town during a serial shoot? Interesting stuff. She is quite attractive.
And 30?? Asians...lol

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
broz0rs said:
yes sir

I've been a long time TLer and it's really been THE place for Korean idol stuff.. until I saw this thread. lol
with our powers combined (sal & myself) we bring you the awesome OP, bro.

will have to add in The Boys to the MV list.. incoming pm Sal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom