• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, after meeting with many a retailer, Sunday is the day to get a PS4

went to Best Buy: Sunday

went to Target: Sunday

went to Walmart: Sunday (she said I didn't need to worry about lines becasue they are supposed to getting a really big shipment)

went to Gamestop: sold out till Christmas, so fuck that noise

so Sunday it is

mcfrank

Was at Best Buy last night, and the door was open to the office and there were some sitting in there, obviously being held for Sunday.

Elios83

went to Walmart: Sunday (she said I didn't need to worry about lines becasue they are supposed to getting a really big shipment)

so Sunday it is

Gamespot simply took so many preorders that they are instructed to say the console is sold out until they can dispatch all of them and it will take a while :D
But they're getting new consoles and they're alerting those on their preorder lists.

Any idea how big this shipment is for Best Buy? Last one literally sold out in 5 minutes locally.

no idea but the girl there told me there be lines, big ones, at midnight, I shall test my might at walmart

From what I saw our shipment this time around is smaller than last weeks. Both district and store wise.

define smaller and where are you, I'm in jersey tri-state area I think we'd get more stock middle America

Heysoos

no idea but the girl there told me there be lines, big ones, at midnight, I shall test my might at walmart

define smaller and where are you, I'm in jersey tri-state area I think we'd get more stock middle America

Our district got 1245, now we're getting them in the low 1000s from what I glanced over. X1s actually went from a 1090 previous week to 1600+ this time around.

EGOMON

Got mine yesterday the console is really awesome i hope everyone who still looking for PS4 to get one on Sunday

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Was at Best Buy last night, and the door was open to the office and there were some sitting in there, obviously being held for Sunday.

You shoulda snagged one, hid it somewhere in the store, casually walk in on Sunday and boom, you're good to go.

so Sunday it is

GameStop will have PS4s on Sunday.

MMaRsu

Banned
I know this is offtopic but is it still possible to let a ps3 slim do a fan clean? Or is this bad for the triple?

Gamespot simply took so many preorders that they are instructed to say the console is sold out until they can dispatch all of them and it will take a while :D
But they're getting new consoles and they're alerting those on their preorder lists.

Sorry but this isnt entirely true. I'm more then sure gs got all preorders allocated on launch. If people didn't pick up their console within 48 hours, their pre-order remained but their console was sold.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Let's not include games that have incredibly mixed reviews. (Even excluding game critic reviews, could you honestly say Knack is a AAA, must-play game? If you could, I'd be surprised.)

In a perfect world, Knack would have sold 2.1 million copies right now. That's all I'm saying, playboy.

Codeblew

Okay, I'll give you that. Let me alter my question. When is the day to buy a game worth spending $400 on the PS4, then?

There will never be a day where it is worth spending $400 on 1 game. People that do that are loco. I bought a PS4 because I know it will bring me years of games worth playing. Also 1080p games beats the hell out of the sub-hd of PS3/360 games.

Top Bottom