• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So apparently Cyberpunk 2077 does not have a toggle option for Quality/Performance on the PS5

• Thread starter Deleted member 801069
  • Start date

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Also idk why but my streets are very dense even on performance mode

there was a lockdown in the city as part of the story, maybe that has something to do with it? Just taken at different times of the day?
Those screenshots of no pedestrians looked cherry picked. People move around, it's not like there are always going to be the same amount of people in the same spot. No doubt there are less, but I haven't noticed anything drastic.

vpance

Holy shit at X1S

x1.png

Bungie

Ok cut the biased fanboy shit for once guys :messenger_smirking: and answer this honestly. (Jk...kinda)

Should I pick this up for my Series X or PS5? (PC is not an option right now).
This is definitely a multiple playthrough kind of game, meaning you will most likely play it again with next gen patch & multiplayer coming out. Play on your console of choice. Ill be paying on the XSX.

I would suggest anyone who has PS5-XSX to wait but they likely won't lol. It's gonna be light year difference when next gen edition releases next year. NPC count especially change how game look , without NPCs game look barren dead.

Also ray tracing is game changer in this.
It already has shit ton of npc on series x so Im good.

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
It already has shit ton of npc on series x so Im good.
yeah xsx here and the streets are packed with people

wouldn’t even want higher density, you literally have mobs of people everywhere, especially at peak hours

Last edited by a moderator:

sinnergy

The first proper ray-traced title , with the right stuff implemented to make a difference: RT:GI, AO, Shadows, reflections and emissive and people complain it can’t run 4K / 60 🤣

welcome to the future , and the wait for cards and consoles that can.

for now it’s 4K/30. If you are lucky.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I’m not worried about the PS5. Performance is super nice and this is running the BC version at the moment. They are rolling out the next gen version but it will take time. Just because an option is not there now does not mean it won’t be there in the future.

They will be steadily patching things as they develop the full PS5 release. The game will update from here on out, looking better and playing better too. Over the next half year or so (???) your PS4 game will theoretically turn into a PS5 game.

Last edited:

RobRSG

The first proper ray-traced title , with the right stuff implemented to make a difference: RT:GI, AO, Shadows, reflections and emissive and people complain it can’t run 4K / 60 🤣

3080 and 3090 welcomes you to the future nicely.

Yeah, 4K/30 with DLSS. There's no graphics card on the market that can manage native 4K/30 with all details at max. It's not even close actually, the 3090 manages something like 20 fps.

RobRSG

Imagine preferring less options and pretending your lack of choice was good thing.

Don’t worry AMD cards will be able to make it provided a DLSS alternative is in place. Or even try to enjoy it in 15FPS.

The future gotta start somewhere.

Last edited:
Top Bottom