• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

so evilore promised me a new tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

-PXG-

Once you wake up/ sober up, i expect it and don't think about banning me.

Edit

Yyyyeeeeesssssdnew tag

Thank you based god. you can lock this now

Malo

Banned
wnRmZ.gif

Bombadil

Banned
How does one procure a tag? Do I just have to ask? Does Evilore give me the tag or do I have a choice?

Edit: I'm not going to do anything odd or exotic for a tag. Nope. Not gonna fly to New York to do anybody and favors.

Jhoan

Ohh boy. Peeps are getting tags left and right. I hope EvilLore doesn't remember these tags nor remember it.Otherwise, he's gomna ban everyone!

Yen

How does one procure a tag? Do I just have to ask? Does Evilore give me the tag or do I have a choice?

Edit: I'm not going to do anything odd or exotic for a tag. Nope. Not gonna fly to New York to do anybody and favors.
You do not choose the tag. The tag chooses you.

Say/do something outrageously stupid/awesome. I believe Evilore and Bishoptl have tagging authority. I'm too boring to do either, so I'll remain a member for the duration of my stay at GAF. Don't fret over it too much, or you'll end up suiciding your account in an attempt to procure a tag.

Defuser

If the admins think you deserve a tag then you deserve it ok?

Bombadil

Banned
If the admins think you deserve a tag then you deserve it ok?

I've never really deserved anything in my entire life. Like ever. But by god I will get that tag. They call me Bombadil because I simply don't give a fuck (although in this case I do, so it's irrelevant).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom