• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So excited.

CyberPanda

Banned
Hey GAF. I've been through a lot in my life, and the last couple years were quite challenging and tough. But, good news is that I'm doing better, and making progress to be a better person, and going to challenge myself. I've ordered my transcripts to further pursue post secondary in my near future. Now, I've taken post secondary before, but I'm going to take it again to pursue a different career path. I can't wait to make a change in careers, and help people. :) So grateful!

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Hey GAF. I've been through a lot in my life, and the last couple years were quite challenging and tough. But, good news is that I'm doing better, and making progress to be a better person, and going to challenge myself. I've ordered my transcripts to further pursue post secondary in my near future. Now, I've taken post secondary before, but I'm going to take it again to pursue a different career path. I can't wait to make a change in careers, and help people. :) So grateful!

Best of luck to you, CP. I'm thinking of returning to academics, myself, but there are so many things I am undecided about rn. Keep us updated. Your health been on the up and up, I'm guessing?

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
CyberPanda CyberPanda , I'm so thankful you got through those challenging times, and am proud of you for the strength you gained by overcoming those challenges and pushing forward in your goals! You are an inspiration to myself, and I wish you all the best in success and true happiness in the very near future - You deserve it my friend! ❤

CyberPanda

Banned
CyberPanda CyberPanda , I'm so thankful you got through those challenging times, and am proud of you for the strength you gained by overcoming those challenges and pushing forward in your goals! You are an inspiration to myself, and I wish you all the best in success and true happiness in the very near future - You deserve it my friend! ❤
You're so thoughtful and sweet. Never change, and thank you for all the kind words and wishes. :lollipop_blowing_kiss:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I'm proud of you, baby

giphy.gif

Top Bottom