• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So Gravity Rush is pretty nice

Kokoloko85

The first game was a technical and artistic marvel on Vita (especially on an OLED screen) back in 2013. It really showed how much potential Vita's hardware had if an early title like GR could achieve something like that. The only problem for me were some of the controls in a specific level that ultimately made me quit the game. But until that point i had a great time with it.

GR2 was even more beautiful and frankly one of the most criminally underrated games in terms of art style. Controls felt much better with a dualshock and i enjoyed it more than the first one but i also never finished it because i got sidetracked by other games. But i plan to return to it one day and start a new game.

I need to try them

bender

What time is it?
giphy.gif

GR1 is the best game on Vita. It's not even close.

Nope, the last great Hot Shots Golf is the best.

Last edited:
It’s an amazing series. I hope Sony takes one more chance with the IP. A big creative PS5 game could be the breakthrough ticket Gravity Rush needs to reach the masses.

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, yes it is. Then Sony closed down Japan Studio because they apparently don't give a fuck about one of their most interesting and historically important studios. So fuck Sony for this.

Top Bottom