• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I decided to rent Imagine: Babyz Fashion…

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
I'm thirty minutes in, and thus far it is, honest to blog, one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences I have had all year.

In case you think I'm lying for whatever reason, here's my DS upper screen.
27x42s4.jpg

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Speevy said:
How do you rent DS games? And never quote Diablo Cody again or I will kill you.

GameFly I imagine. I used to do it all the time.

PopcornMegaphone said:
cool story bro.

Can we make this ban worthy yet? Seriously the most unproductive thing and it always starts a thread.

I wish the OP had given a little more detail than a picture, but come on....

OP, WHY is this the most enjoyable experience you've had all year?

El_TigroX said:
Can we make this ban worthy yet? Seriously the most unproductive thing and it always starts a thread.

It is obnoxious, but man that wasn't much of an OP. I hate that something like this is pushing down more interesting threads.

Alphahawk

El_TigroX said:

I would also aprove of this ban, it's the whole "Weekend Gaf" thing all over again.

Also to those asking about renting DS games my Blockbuster lets you do it. Not sure about Imagine: Babyz though.

Well, I am just curious as to why OP thinks it's so enjoyable. My friends and I have joked about buying Imagine Babiez Party on the Wii for a long time now.

Scythesurge said:
Well, I am just curious as to why OP thinks it's so enjoyable. My friends and I have joked about buying Imagine Babiez Party on the Wii for a long time now.
It's not enjoyable. Either the OP is a pedo or just decided to pirate the game for attention on the internet.

Ferrio said:
If someone gets banned for pirating Babyz Fashion I'm going to laugh my ass off.
:lol :lol :lol That would be the ban of the year IMHO. I for one can't wait for the OPs ultimate demise and the eventual title change to.

Barrett2

jiien said:
I've never been around for a real Gaf moment in the making. I'm excited!

Its like balloon boy all over again. We all know there's no actual game cart in that balloon, and soon it will all come crashing down.

lopaz

Banned
El_TigroX said:

OP, WHY is this the most enjoyable experience you've had all year?

Cool story bro MUST stay! Too many people just post stuff about their life with zero consequence to anything else, and CSB is the only fitting response

Biff

lawblob said:
OP is furiously driving to Best Buy right now, hoping to get a cell phone pic of the box art.
A-ha! But he "rented" it.

Gamefly temporary case + cart please :)

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
This thread would be actually funny if the OP would actually give us a tour of the game. As it is, it's just a waste of space.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Willing to bet OP's on his way to GameStop to buy the game now. :lol

Time to see if OP's GAF account is worth $30 to him, huh?

cuyahoga.jpg

Top Bottom