• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So.. I go on a dating site

Call_me_shane

Neo Member
People married into different political parties all the time back in the day. How many husbands voted Republican and how many wives voted Democrat for how many years? It was never really an issue for people until recently. Sure, there were some, but nothing like today. I don't quite understand it. I don't have a clue what my friend's political leanings are, I don't care, I've had the same group of friends for 20+ years That's not going to change because I find out who they voted for.

crowbrow

Banned

They secretly crave it

brap

Banned

They secretly crave it
wtf i support trump now!!

Dagobert_

Banned
If you need help hooking up with the cockless gender, I could give you some tips so you don't have to pay for those damn dating sites. You might get your ankles behind your head while getting sodomized hooking up with a "chick" from those sites. Be careful brother.

brap

Banned
If you need help hooking up with the cockless gender, I could give you some tips so you don't have to pay for those damn dating sites. You might get your ankles behind your head while getting sodomized hooking up with a "chick" from those sites. Be careful brother.
Tell me more brother. Asking for a friend haha.

Dagobert_

Banned
Tell me more brother. Asking for a friend haha.
Oh, if the intention is hooking up with the D, then I can't help with that shit. Real G's ain't down with that shit. However, if you want to hook up with a chick, go up to her and whip that shit out, if she's interested to breed then she'll know what's up and get jiggy with it, if not then call her a bitch and walk away. Be alpha, don't be down with that simp shit called dating.

Last edited:

crowbrow

Banned
I have this friend who is pretty conservative and he always said his ass was out of bounds during sex cause that's for gays or whatever until he met this liberal girl who wouldn't stop playing with his ass and now he's addicted lol.

-Minsc-

Those sites tend to be over representative/overpopulated by non traditional, non-conforming degenerates, i.e so called progressives. At least in the female portion.

You're better off trying to find a career alcoholic girlfriend in a bar or a pub. Dating sites are far below that in terms of healthy individuals. Better alcoholic dropkick than stupid crazy moron.
What about that progressive liberal who loves her wine?

TastyPastry

i'm really into the artsy and mall goth types and they all tend to be like that., it's really a curse, so i just lie to them or tell them i'm apolitical.

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
The sad fact is that the developed world is becoming more and more galvanized. People have stronger emotional investments in their political identity, and don't want to deal with the awkwardness of being in a pleasant social situation with someone who doesn't share the same views.

This goes for both ends of the political spectrum.

Last edited:

Dagobert_

Banned
The sad fact is that the developed world is becoming more and more galvanized. People have stronger emotional investments in their political identity, and don't want to deal with the awkwardness of being in a pleasant social situation with someone who doesn't share the same views.

This goes for both ends of the political spectrum.
White people*

No one ever talks about politics at a black strip club. Which is like the equivalent of a dating site, which let's be honest here, it's mostly white people and Indian men.

Thurible

Though I don't consider myself far right, conservative, or the like, I don't think I would intentionally court a liberal because I would be afraid of a huge moral and ethical divide between each other (not a fan of sjw and lgbtq+ causes personally and I'm especially against the pro choice ideology). Though I think the women you refer to online seem to be a bit aggressive with their anti-trump and anti-right wing stances, it makes sense to put out your beliefs out there to try to connect with someone you know you can relate to.

border

Supporting Trump tends to go beyond just "politics", just because he's such an inveterate liar who makes up bullshit even when it is clearly and obviously not true. Like it's one matter to be in favor of small government or 2nd Amendment rights or conservative economic policy. It's entirely another thing to have a deep love of a leader who is so brazenly corrupt, mendacious and cruel.

I can see why people would say "No Trumpers please", though I doubt I'd ever put it on my profile.

brap

Banned
Supporting Trump tends to go beyond just "politics", just because he's such an inveterate liar who makes up bullshit even when it is clearly and obviously not true. Like it's one matter to be in favor of small government or 2nd Amendment rights or conservative economic policy. It's entirely another thing to have a deep love of a leader who is so brazenly corrupt, mendacious and cruel.

I can see why people would say "No Trumpers please", though I doubt I'd ever put it on my profile.
Yes and I'm sure the people who constantly talk about how much they hate him is just political. Great people to be around.

Thurible

Should I have not put the fact I am a pro life roman catholic who doesnt believe in premarital sex in my bumble profile? Maybe that is too bold now that I think about it. But at the same time is important to me.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I didn't hear anything about politics on dating sites during the Obama years but we're talking Trump and he's as casual, mainstream as it gets. You're gonna have him everywhere even on dating sites.

danielberg

Neophyte
And I'm just surprised by the amount of women's profiles that says stuff like:

"I'm a progressive"
"Don't msg me if you're a Trump supporter"
"Racists stay away"

You say that as if it actually matters lol, she may like the fantasy behind it and the attention/doing the "society expected/perceived" good thing... but it rarely matters not when everything else clicks.
You have dudes/"allies" complain they didnt get any during the self imposed democrat womens sex strike lol so sad.

Last edited:
It's funny how you conservatives/right wing guys think of yourselves as alpha males/real men and progressives as pussies/wimps/snowflakes, yet you're the ones complaining/crying endlessly about everything. Case in point OP being triggered about "Trump haters" on dating sites. Be a "real" man and move on.

You guys whined about Obama for 8 years, constantly. You're whining contstantly about social media, the "fake news" media, muh guns, teh blacks, "family values".

The person you guys look up to as THE alpha male (Trump), is the most triggered snowflake on the planet right now, crying foul about everything, LOL. He actually got triggered by his Chief of Staff coughing during an interview, rofl. Alpha male indeed.

I'm not from the U.S. buts it's absolutely hilarious to watch.

Remeber when wearing a tan suit was a treasonanable offence? Michelle Obama being alive was another trigger for you guys. Alpha males, lol.

I would love to so what would happen if OP or any of you other guys had a daughter/son bring black/brown/muslim boyfriend/girlfriend home for you to meet.

Last edited:

Cato

Banned
It's funny how you conservatives/right wing guys think of yourselves as alpha males/real men and progressives as pussies/wimps/snowflakes, yet you're the ones complaining/crying endlessly about everything. Case in point OP being triggered about "Trump haters" on dating sites. Be a "real" man and move on.

You guys whined about Obama for 8 years, constantly. You're whining contstantly about social media, the "fake news" media, muh guns, teh blacks, "family values".

The person you guys look up to as THE alpha male (Trump), is the most triggered snowflake on the planet right now, crying foul about everything, LOL. He actually got triggered by his Chief of Staff coughing during an interview, rofl. Alpha male indeed.

I'm not from the U.S. buts it's absolutely hilarious to watch.

Piss off.
In what way are you contributing to this thread?
You just joined and immediately start ranting some crazy and irrelevant crap. That has nothing to do with the thread itself.

Can I ask, the reason you are being here and reeing like a crazy person, were you just permabanned over at ERA just now?
Regardless, cool down a bit and dial the crazy down or else you will find it hard to engage in meaningful discussion here.

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Back in the early to mid 00s when I was getting most of my action thanks to faceparty it was more about whether you were goth/rocker or chav. I leaned towards the former (I love goth girls) bit still shagged both and tbh I wasn't that hardcore but it didn't stop me getting some lovely hardcore goth girls. Politics never came into it. I'm terms of my deal breakers, mine was the girls who put in the favourite author section "wot read? Books r boring innit", they got no dick from me.

son? Don't care. Daughter? Muslim is a no-go. Ain't happening. Some of my best childhood friends are 'secular muslims' and even they treat women like trash.

Skin color is irrelevant.
Piss off.
In what way are you contributing to this thread?
You just joined and immediately start ranting some crazy and irrelevant crap. That has nothing to do with the thread itself.

Can I ask, the reason you are being here and reeing like a crazy person, were you just permabanned over at ERA just now?
Regardless, cool down a bit and dial the crazy down or else you will find it hard to engage in meaningful discussion here.

Thank you for proving me right. (Being triggered by a new member stating facts. EPIC)

Last edited:

Papa

Banned

How do you feel about Obama's public sanctioning of the fraudulent pay gap statistics? Does that make him an inveterate liar?

border

How do you feel about Obama's public sanctioning of the fraudulent pay gap statistics? Does that make him an inveterate liar?
Why does Obama even factor into it though? Maybe you like him, maybe you don't, but this is Trump's record we are talking about. And he will clearly piss on your leg and tell you that it is raining. From Day One the administration has tried to deny obvious facts as "fake news".

Papa

Banned
Why does Obama even factor into it though? Maybe you like him, maybe you don't, but this is Trump's record we are talking about. And he will clearly piss on your leg and tell you that it is raining. From Day One the administration has tried to deny obvious facts as "fake news".

Because it matters if you hold different people to different standards.

Top Bottom