• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So.. I go on a dating site

Thurible

A few weeks to a month. If you ask her out too fast it makes you seem desperate. Just play cool.
Should I? (I'm being honest. I don't know)

whenever you feel like asking her out, she'll either say yes or no
A friend told me to just ask one person I'm speaking to out and she basically said maybe, because she has a hectic schedule. Then I kind of said sorry for doing that out of the blue, and now we are talking about catholic jokes. I also have another person I have speaking to for months and she said she just wants to be friends but she said some things that make me curious as to what she is thinking.

O-N-E

A friend told me to just ask one person I'm speaking to out and she basically said maybe, because she has a hectic schedule. Then I kind of said sorry for doing that out of the blue, and now we are talking about catholic jokes. I also have another person I have speaking to for months and she said she just wants to be friends but she said some things that make me curious as to what she is thinking.

If you like her, ask her out ASAP.

Especially if you're talking via dating site. That's what it's for.

Thurible

well whatever you do, don't be coy
Oh, that might be a problem. I'm a shy guy :p
200px-ShyGuyCTTT_artwork.png

hahaha...but yes, I am very introverted and am afraid of confrontation.

If you like her, ask her out ASAP.

Especially if you're talking via dating site. That's what it's for.
You sure that's not weird and creepy? Random guy comes up to you, chats, and then wants to hang. I'd be confused and disconcerted if I was a lady.

Also, if I do this, what if I can't have them as my catholic buddies

Solomeena

Banned
I have given up on women, i am now marrying me, myself and i . These are the only 3 people that i trust implicitly to not let me down, not be fickle when it comes to love.

CyberPanda

Banned

I’m sure whatever decision you make, you’ll make the right one. You got this.

I keep hearing stories about people going on a fun date, only to have it ruined when they find out that the person is casually racist, or hates poor people or something. Weed it out.

DKehoe

When should you ask a girl on a date? A few days of texting (seems fast), few weeks, a month or two?

Honestly a few days isn’t that fast. Just go with what you feel is right. If you’re at the point where you want to meet up then ask her if she wants to. Good luck!

So these chicks are willing to fuck a child rapist, but voting for Trump is a dealbreaker?

Puts a lot of the shit said earlier in these thread in a different light

What's funny is that you believe that's real, you believe that those fake profiles think it's real, and you believe that they're anti Trump.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
What's funny is that you believe that's real, you believe that those fake profiles think it's real, and you believe that they're anti Trump.
The whole point of the picture was to paint out that most of the times people won't care about anything other than looks. Specially on a place that was made for hook ups.

Top Bottom