• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I got a package from Superbot in the mail this morning

sn00zer

I posted this in the PSABR thread, but some people suggested I make a thread about it

So wow....just wow....

So I made a post a while back in the PSABR thread talking about my history with PlayStation.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44396274&postcount=397

So a few days ago I got a PM from none other than Cl0ckwork

Clockw0rk said:
Yo sn00zer! Your post about your PlayStation history has been a real hit at some of the Sony offices, so we want to reach out and hook you up with some gifts as a token of our appreciation. Please email me your name and address at REDACTED so we can get it right out.

Thanks for all your support!

Clock

Was a little hesitant at first but hey why not. Figured one or two people saw it and that was cool enough. So some email exchanges were placed between me and one of the guys at SuperBot. They said they wanted to send me something, a tshirt and some smaller stuff. Ah cool, so the package arrived in the mail today....I got a tshirt and this was the "smaller" stuff

Q84K3.jpg

I also got a very nice letter from them saying how much they appreciated making a game like this for the fans and that they couldnt send me a PS3 and HDTV...so they sent the next best thing. So Thanks Super Bot....wow... just wow...

I have never got anything like this and don't know how to thank them... so I figured I should at least put up a post about it

Skyzard

Banned
Very awesome of Superbot. They get too much of a hard time here sufferring through a lot of posts that border on being moronic*, PSASBR is fantastic and they deserve more respect for it - coming from someone who doesn't mind dishing out harsh complaints when even just slightly deserved.

Enjoy the awesome gifts sn00zer!

But also:

now you need to buy 32 GB card ;p

* I'm not talking about the posts that wish for Cloud, Snake and Crash/Spyro - which are likely out of their control anyway. To be fair a lot of devs have to go through the same thing but Superbot have it especially hard these days - it's pretty obvious why too.

hey, i loved the playing station as well

it had all of my favorite games like smash kangaroo and grave robber and dragon fantasy and tekka fighter and metal gear 3D and ty the tasmanian tiger

...so do i send clockwork my address or what

Wow that's amazing. I'm glad I read the post as I missed it the first time around. Congrats on the swag and great job Superbot, makes me extra glad I bought their game.

This isn't the first time Superbot has done this.

Hey Cl0ckwork! I totally loved PSABR Beta, and I already have a PS3 so you only have to send me the game, but you can totally throw in a Vita too if you want! And the Tshirt looks cool too, I would totally wear it.

Thanks!

Derrick01

Banned
That was pretty cool of them. They also gave you one of the best games on the system from what I've heard (LBP), so extra props are needed here.

jaypah

Man that was pure class. Damn. That is just fucking awesome. Your original post was awesome too. The part where your dad told you to grab some PS2 games was great....someone must have been in here chopping onions :)

" they couldnt send me a PS3 and HDTV".

I'll go to their office to get it. Thanks in advance!

I already own these products (except for the game of course) [/first_world_problem]

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
I love reading things like this, and your original post that brought it all on was deserving of such a reward. I'm very much still a classic gamer, having started with the Atari 2600 and so forth, and your original post brought up a lot of similar memories for me revolving around the purchasing and/or recieveing of games.

Grats, dude, and kudos to Superbot for such a cool gesture!

Platy

So some email exchanges were placed between me and one of the guys at SuperBot. They said they wanted to send me something, a tshirt and some smaller stuff.Ah cool, so the package arrived in the mail today....I got a tshirt and this was the "smaller" stuff
Q84K3.jpg

So you got a tshirt and the smaller stuff was a tshirt AND a vita ?

tshirtception

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Super nice of superbot to do that. Major props!
I am not into fighting games, but I guess I will just get PSABR just cause they are so nice!

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Cheaper than a proper marketing campaign, I guess.

Throw a few kids some free games and you got them eating out your hand.

Well played Superbot.

Top Bottom