• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So...i guess Nintendo won E3 right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genio88

Xenoblade 2, Rocket League, Kirby, Yoshi, Pockemon RPG, Mario...oh my best "conference" in just less than 30 minutes

FTF

Na not really. Was lackluster all around (all shows I mean) so not sure who really "won" this year.

XandBosch

Fucking most definitely. They gave us new reasons to buy their new console, and made tons of fans incredibly happy with one little tease, and they surprised everyone.

Macchiato

I thought Nintendo and Ubisoft absolutely KILLED it (I work for Ubi but I can still admit if I felt something was subpar), so I'm very happy with the showing.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Everything Nintendo does is the best, so they definitely won e3. That Metroid reveal was probably the best reveal of all time.

I think we'll have to let it all simmer down a bit before we declare winners and what not. This thread will almost assuredly be locked.

Nope. Great announcements no real footage so no. I think either Sony or Ubi won it because they showed cool stuff coming this year. Then Nintendo, then Bethesda and finally MS. I was looking to MS the most, disappointing game showing.

No.

2018 won.

2017 is a mess.

The two biggest games nintendo announced (IMO) won't be seen until the inevitable switch revision 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom