• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

so i noticed i don't have a tag anymore

kretos

Oct 2, 2019
it was brought to my attention by MasterCornholio MasterCornholio , not sure who removed it but thanks though i kinda miss it (not really :messenger_beaming: )

so what now i'm just a regular member just like everybody else? i'm special and deserve special treatment, how about a special tag like "console war veteran" (because i'm retired, get itt)

Jooxed

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2019
it was brought to my attention by MasterCornholio MasterCornholio , not sure who removed it but thanks though i kinda miss it (not really :messenger_beaming: )

so what now i'm just a regular member just like everybody else? i'm special and deserve special treatment, how about a special tag like "console war veteran" (because i'm retired, get itt)

You did it man! You can now troll us Nintendo Nerds in peace again!

• LOL
Reactions: kretos and Bo_Hazem

bronk

May 17, 2013
California

Never had a tag before. A meathead related tag like "Ain't nothin' but a peanut!” would dope.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: kretos
Mar 28, 2021
how do you get a tag on here? is it only if you get bans/warnings?

i wish we could make our own tags to change at any time.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: kretos
Jul 13, 2020
I've never realized how people get stuck with tags. I've been cautiously posting since I made my account in the fear that mods are just going around on bored days and picking the dumbest thing out of a person's posting history and making it their tag. I don't want to be known as the guy who "has a dangerous fetish," or whatever. Or maybe I do? I don't know which way is up in this crazy world, anymore.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Jan 1, 2009
Jim.
Yet I cannot get a tag. Maybe my posts are not good enough. Or I’m not worthy of attention to get a tag.

Last edited: