• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

so i noticed i don't have a tag anymore

kretos

Banned
it was brought to my attention by MasterCornholio MasterCornholio , not sure who removed it but thanks though i kinda miss it (not really :messenger_beaming: )

so what now i'm just a regular member just like everybody else? i'm special and deserve special treatment, how about a special tag like "console war veteran" (because i'm retired, get itt)

210808.gif

Jooxed

Gold Member
it was brought to my attention by MasterCornholio MasterCornholio , not sure who removed it but thanks though i kinda miss it (not really :messenger_beaming: )

so what now i'm just a regular member just like everybody else? i'm special and deserve special treatment, how about a special tag like "console war veteran" (because i'm retired, get itt)

210808.gif
You did it man! You can now troll us Nintendo Nerds in peace again!

bronk

Banned

210808.gif
Never had a tag before. A meathead related tag like "Ain't nothin' but a peanut!” would dope.

how do you get a tag on here? is it only if you get bans/warnings?

i wish we could make our own tags to change at any time.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I've never realized how people get stuck with tags. I've been cautiously posting since I made my account in the fear that mods are just going around on bored days and picking the dumbest thing out of a person's posting history and making it their tag. I don't want to be known as the guy who "has a dangerous fetish," or whatever. Or maybe I do? I don't know which way is up in this crazy world, anymore.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Yet I cannot get a tag. Maybe my posts are not good enough. Or I’m not worthy of attention to get a tag.

Last edited:
Top Bottom